Zetsu
  Tobi
  Hidan
  Kakuzu
  Other
View Results

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:21 pm
Too many Sasuke haters. Where's that one thread that was made?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:23 pm
CrabappleRed
Mr._Stabby
CrabappleRed

Dude, Gai-sensei can pop up behind you and rape you in the a**. And Itachi can't hold a candle to Gai-sensei.

Fix'd, We all know Gai is into that kinda thing.

Anywho best villian for me would be Orochimaru, since he was the first major villian in the series, and he was the main cause of most of the problems in the series.

Also he turns into a giant p***s snake. the fact that he can do that is a crime of its own.

Don't be silly. It's not rape if Gai's doing it.

Because deep down inside, you like it.

If its Gai, everything he does is love.

So yes, I stand corrected.  

Mr._Stabby

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:36 pm
Orochimaru: I cannot be scared of a character that reminds me of Michael Jackson, I just can't. Nor can I respect his evilness.

Itachi and Sasuke: they basically the same damn emotionless sac of crap now.

Kisame: I just find him annoying for some reason, I want someone to lay some serious beat down on him, preferably by first breaking his sword and being all like 'what b***h? Can't do s**t without you sword doing your work for you?' and then pimp slapping him.

Tobi: Can we really classify this guy as a villian? He seems more like a spaztic ADHD kid.

Hidan: this guy was sooooooo ******** annoying. ******** one trick pony.

Kakuzu: He diffinitely was a bit of a bad a**, but the fact that Kakashi would have killed him if he wasn't 5/9ths of a cat makes him seem less of all skill and more of like he has a large margin of error.

Zetsu: All right, yes, if I saw this man, I would piss my pants.

Deidara: This guys just seems real weak and real full of himself compared to the rest of the Akatski, even Hidan I think could have taken him. Plus tht fact that I love Gaara post psycosis and that he obviously had that match up int he bag, power wise and skill wise. Especially considering that Gaara took of his damn arm, they guy should have been having trouble staying lucid and not dying from blood loss. Yet a little thing called 'plot induced victory' gave him the bag. Plus the 'yay' at the end of everything he says is just plain annoying.

the sound four: pussies, all of them. They double team two jounin elites with LEVEL 2 CURSE SEALS active on all of them and still didn't manage to actually kill them (those obviously Raido and Genma are pimps) and bearly won (of their own admition). WITH 4 ACTIVE $^Y*@^$@&$^&@$^&@#$@$@*$&@*&$ LEVEL 2 CURSE ******** pussies!

Kimimaru: He was cool up until the moment that people starting insulting Orochimaru and he starting acting like they were talking smack about his god-damn lover and got all freaking emotional and cry-ie about ******** has the mad skillz yo)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:44 pm
NachoDude
Kisame cuz Samehada kicks many asses at once AND drains their chakra. and i don't know if we can count sasuke as a villain until we have more info on what hes gonna do after killing Snake Boy

That's what makes Kisame uncool, infact, Zabuza's cool status is way above Kisame. KNow why? Cause Zabuza didn't need to damn special do-hicky sword to get him into the seven mist swordsman, just a big-a** hunk of sharp metal. Kisame uses that damn charka draining ability way to much, and the fact that the swortd cuts from any direction makes it no longer a sword needing skill to wield, it's basically a club because it doesn't matter how you hit people with it.

Face it, when he didn't use the sword he got owned by Kakashi and was saved by Itachi, and then the next time he didn't use it he got owned by Gai, seriously owned.  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 pm
liz_bliz
NachoDude
Kisame cuz Samehada kicks many asses at once AND drains their chakra. and i don't know if we can count sasuke as a villain until we have more info on what hes gonna do after killing Snake Boy

That's what makes Kisame uncool, infact, Zabuza's cool status is way above Kisame. KNow why? Cause Zabuza didn't need to damn special do-hicky sword to get him into the seven mist swordsman, just a big-a** hunk of sharp metal. Kisame uses that damn charka draining ability way to much, and the fact that the swortd cuts from any direction makes it no longer a sword needing skill to wield, it's basically a club because it doesn't matter how you hit people with it.

Face it, when he didn't use the sword he got owned by Kakashi and was saved by Itachi, and then the next time he didn't use it he got owned by Gai, seriously owned.
Zabuza's extremely cool regardless.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:56 am
Captain Verd
liz_bliz
NachoDude

Zabuza's extremely cool regardless.

WELL...

DUH  

liz_bliz_inc

kevy_101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:41 pm
orochimaru cuz he is a creep snake freak 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:41 am
liz_bliz

You can't respect Oreo, but you can respect mr Spam inna Can?! Bah! If it weren't for your love of Anko, I'd be worried that all your taste was in your mouth.  

CrabappleRed

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 am
Haku, best ANTI-Hero character in the series.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:04 pm
I don't get why people like Sasori. His chapters were like, the most boring chapters in the series so far.  

attila the fun

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:45 am
CrabappleRed
liz_bliz

You can't respect Oreo, but you can respect mr Spam inna Can?! Bah! If it weren't for your love of Anko, I'd be worried that all your taste was in your mouth.

Like I said, it's the mad skillz.

Remember how the grandmother said that Sasori let himself be beaten at the last minute?

Plus, Sasori has a sad past, I feel kinda sorry for him even though he scary as balls. Oro just a b***h, he had a fine life and he decided to do what he did.

Plus, the damn guy was nearly immortal, he didn't age and you could blow him up and he would just reassmble and own you all over again.

I love the sort of redemtion that he has at the end.

He was one of the best writen anti-heroes I think  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Puma D. John
...LOL  

Captain Verd

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:44 pm
Captain Verd
Puma D. John
...LOL

I like Haku, but I'd hardly call him an anti-hero. A wakashu, maybe, but not an anti-hero.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:51 pm
Orochimaru. Hands down.

Now, I like Itachi too, him being one of my favorite characters. But Orochimaru is too. I mean, you gotta have talent to make a voice like his. xD And if you can...well...good for you.

Itachi is a bit...can I say plain? Alright, plain. I mean, his styles look slightly laid back, plain, and more uninteresting then Sasuke's fighting. In fact, Sasuke and his brother have alot more in common the you think. Sasuke's losing a bit of his...leap jump kickass moves. I really liked the way he fought Orochimaru. I actually liked watching Sasuke fight before he decided to go be a rotten egg. Now that you think about it, people might only like watching Itachi fight (Anime) because we never see Itachi at all! So we just like the rare moment that we're able to see him. Sasuke's turned into a lazy a** swift-I'm-behind-you-and-will-eat-your-babies-then-kill-you-in-your-sleep-kind of s**t. I mean, applying this to Itachi...Kinda effortless. At least Orochimaru moves. =

And this is the first time I've seen a magic sword-in-throat trick animated. BD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out