Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:08 am
Oh, woopsey! I forgot to tell you this, the song is "the red" by chevelle.

that's a cool idea for a connection...I wish I'd thought of it ^-^

I was really bored, so I'm starting to right an extra tidbit. It's Halloween in konoha! so yup ^.^ It has Ayona too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:55 pm
Ayona got up and began her work out.

She finished and got in the shower. Today they had to go to the chunnin exams. Ugh, that was such a pain.

Ayona dressed and realized that Sasuke was already downstairs, cooking breakfast, most likely. She walked out of the bathroom and headed for the stairs.

“Hey, are you gonna eat?” Sasuke asked, Naruto was downstairs too, Ayona noticed.

“Uh, yeah, in a bit, I’ll meet you guys at the exams.”

“Can I have Ramen again?” Naruto asked.

“No, you need nutrition if we’re going to be chunnin.” Ayona said over her shoulder. She saw that look of puppy sadness in Naruto’s eyes. She shook her head as she walked upstairs.

Ayona climbed out her window and onto the roof. She sat there for a while, sort of meditating for good luck. When she realized she’d be late, Ayona climbed back into her room and headed down stairs and out the door, grabbing her key.

Ayona found Naruto and Sasuke right outside the academy, where they were meeting. She looked at them for a second then said, “There will be three parts, the first will be intimidating and a sort of mind game. The second will be a survival test. The last a test of sheer talent and skill.”

Both boys nodded and opened the door to the academy they all walked inside. Team Seven walked up two flights of stairs and saw the room they needed to go to. Ayona twitched was this seriously the mind torture? There were two ninja at the door, guarding it and not letting anyone in as crowd of students where surrounding them and asking for them to move so they could register. A funny looking boy walked up to Ayona and started talking about her being his girl friend and life protection or something like that, she wasn’t listening when he stopped she looked at him and said, “Wha’? No, thanks. I can protect myself.”

Ayona shot a glare at the two by the door, “You have got to be kidding me. I know your using a gen-jutsu or something, I’ve seen you two walking around town, and your chakra is slipping out at the seems. What a joke.” she started walking up the next flight of stairs.

“Hey, girl! What is your name?” A boy had asked, she spun around.

“And under what circumstances do you have a right or privilege to know such information?” Ayona asked and continued to walk up the stairs. Her team following. She’d recognized the voice and face, he was Hinata’s cousin, His name was Hyuuga, Neji. Age; 14. Part of Gai’s team. They had been held back a year to become stronger than there opponents. She decided he would make an excellent dumbey for the jutsu she had created. She had no doubt he at least knew her name, so why had he asked? He couldn’t possibly have made it to the chunnin exams without any observing skills?

Her team was getting close to the registration room when the boy from the illusion-room

“I challenge you to a duel!” He said, pointing to Sasuke.

“What is your name?” Ayona asked getting annoyed with this stranger.

“Lee, Rock Lee.” (Sorry, I just really thought he should have a James bond entrance)

“Well, then Rock Lee, Why do you challenge this goy to a duel. I will not permit a duel between my team mate with a stranger for no reason” Ayona said

“Because he is the reason you will not date me,” second guessing himself as Sasuke put an arrogant smirk on his face, “Right?”

“NO!! I have no romantic interest in either of you. So don’t go getting ideas, Sasuke,” She said as she whirled around and stomped away with a vein of annoyance on her forehead. She put her face down so her hair covered on both sides, so no one would see her newly pink tinted cheeks. as if he likes me! Nice going!…

Rock Lee looked slightly offended and said “Oh.”

“Let’s go. I’m sick of this foolery.”

They registered and where almost to the class room they needed to go to when Kakashi sensei appeared in front of them.

“AGH!” Ayona said in aggravation with the interruptions.

“I just want to warn you that these exams are not like anything you’ve done before. They are treacherous. You may not make it out alive,” Kakashi said.

“We know. Kakashi. Are you not the one who prepared us for all this?”

Slightly flattered he said, “Well, that is true, but still. You may die.”

“We where aware when we first told Iruka that we would be ninja. It’s not like it’s our first big job,” Ayona said and walked past him and opened the door to the 13-year-old’s future, to the crossing from girl to shinobi. The beginning of a new chapter of the unwritten book of life.

Sorry for shortness. I just couldn't continue it from there. Oh, well. I'm half done with the Halloween Specail!! But you don't get to see it untill Halloween! BwaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:35 pm
Hmmm, Rock Lee=James Bond...... eek *shudder* oh wow, I'm having nightmares tonight...

Snyway, I would love the idea of Ayona and Sasuke getting together. Recently I've gotten toatlly into couples in animes/mangas and have even started reading some romance stuff.... It's weird but I love it!! Especially Lovely Complex (Love Com) It's really good but all kind of back and forth love hate stuff....and I have started searching google images for Yaoi stuff (but not SasuNaru, I still hate that) and I really want to read Loveless....

Wow, sorry rant.....I'm making a halloween thing too, waddya know. Mine is more of a quick comic strip but I'm so bad a drawing I'm giving myself extra time.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:54 am
Okay! I like your idea of a comic, but i can't draw sasuke for my life (rant's about chicken butt hair) any way. Thank you for voting! Everbody else, VOTE!!!  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:44 pm
If you have any ideas for specails/Holidays, either post or PM me. I would love to write more specails, 'cause you can do whatever and it has nothing to do with the story line ^.^

Any way, I'm doing Haloween, christmas (If you don't celebrate christmas, w/e. I would right the other holidays ((kwanza etc.)) but i don't know ANYTHING about them! And to me that would amlost be disrespect to that particular culture/religion), and prom (lol. random, but oh well)

I was thinking about doing; HomeComing, Valentine's day, and/or easter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:22 pm
Ayona looked into the room and at the large amount of genin from all the different villages. She knew at once this was not what she had expected. (Insert anime sweat drop). To say the least, she was disappointed. This was supposed to be a very difficult exam. Most of the Genin where boys, she had expected that, but some where sitting on the desks. Everyone was talking. The teacher wasn’t even paying attention.

She saw Ino’s team approaching them. Ino glomped Sasuke, which for reasons unexplained to everyone, made a fist tighten on Ayona’s heart. She said nothing and waited for the proctor to seat everyone and begin the exam. She saw Hinata and nodded towards her, she walked over to her with her team and Ayona and Hinata started talking. After a minute a boy with gray hair walked over to them, he wore the sign of Konoha, but he had a different accent and Ayona hadn’t seen him around the village much. He bent down and smiled up at them.

no…he couldn’t b-be Kabuto? NO! He isn’t! It can’t be…

“I’m Kabuto, would you like to see any information cards?”

Ayona had only heard “I’m Kabuto” and then froze, her breathing had become short and slightly raspy. Hinata kicked her shin gently. But she didn’t notice. She’d never forget him!

Carmine smiled at Ayona she was so happy! It was her first day home from one of the Medical camps She went to every summer. Usually she came home knowing everything but with a huge frown on. She never made any friends. Carmine walked with Ayona to a river near their house. They sat on a big rock, watching the water fall from stone to stone, over the little waterfall they had built up the last day before Carmine had left for Camp.

“He’s so perfect, Ayona!” Carmine exclaimed, or rather signed and tried to say to Ayona.

“Who? Who? Who’s the lucky boy!?” Ayona asked, she was four, but she was a fast learner.

“He has gray hair, but he’s my age. He goes to the same Camp I did. He practically flunked out, because he didn’t care much for perfection, but more for experimentation. He’s unique, like me. The day I left He told me he thought he was in love with me. I kissed him and told him I did too.”

“You still haven’t answered my question,” Ayona pointed out.

Carmine laughed a little then signed, “His name is Kabuto, here’s a picture of him.” Carmine held up a picture of a boy with gray hair and circular glasses. His hair was pulled into a loose pony and his bangs half in his face. He was sitting on the ground, looking up at the camera.

Carmine was deaf, that’s why she didn’t mind Ayona and her screaming when she was angry. Carmine had fallen head over heels for some boy away at camp. She continued to attend the next summer, that she spoke of as well to Ayona. They had kissed a lot, or so it seemed to a five year old. She was so desperate to go back to the camp. She never had the chance.

Ayona was ready to fall to pieces in front of everyone but was able to stop the tears from overflowing her eyes. Luckily Kabuto never had the chance to show them the cards he held because the Procter decided now was a good time to start the exam.

He handed out tests after they where seated at random, he said that they weren’t aloud to cheat, and explained the scoring and how to pass the test. She was sitting behind Shikamaru, she figured she’d wait till he fell asleep or something then copy his answers.

After waiting about fifteen minutes, she realized that this test had nothing to do with cheating! It was a mind game. All the questions where obviously not required for chunnin status, and the scoring counted with the team, but you weren’t aloud to converse with your team.

The remembrance of her older sister had thrown her off kilter. This was a test of frame of mind, a test to confirm the security of the students mind.

For the rest of the given time she wrote a letter on the back of her test to the teacher. It reads;

(this isn’t singing…)
Dear Ibisu,

I would like to let you know that I saw through your game. You really need to step your game up, anyone who did their homework at the academy would see right through your little test. Of course, no one thought about the importance of intellectual knowledge when they’re eight. Here is what lead me to my conclusion,

1. The scoring is based upon a team effort, but we where not allowed to converse with our team or anyone else.

2. All of the questions are not things you would need to know directly in mind storage, for any field test or mission.

3. There are three new skills you need to become a chunnin, Frame of mind, Survival Skills, and Unique Talent. This may use some unique talent to cheat, but obviously no Survival Skills. The strain on your mind while taking a test when you know no answers and other people’s lives or future are at stake, not to mention, we don’t know what happens at the very end, the tenth question. This is a Frame of Mind test. Congrats! You have failed.

Satisfied, she put her pencil down and waited for the “Last Question”

The Procter announced that they where out of time. “Before I give you the last question, I want you to know, that If you don’t get this question right. You will not be allowed to try and become a chunnin again. Along with your team.”

A girl in the middle row on the end stood up, she was from the sand village, she had four short spiky pony tails. “What? That’s not fair! So this whole test was just to lead to the last question?”

“hm… yes, exactly.” said Ibisu, “So who gives up?” his eyes scanned the room, Ayona noticed that they fell on the girls in the room, and the smug smile that was forming on his lips as some people raised their hands, it was too risky.

psh…wimps. thought all of team Seven at the same time.

More than half of the class had left, Hinata was obviously about to raise her hand when Ayona took the kid next to her, who had left‘s, she crushed it into a ball and threw it at Hinata’s head, it hit it’s target. Hinata looked back, when she realized Ayona had thrown it, she frowned at her, but didn’t raise her hand.

More people left.

The proctor scanned the room. “The final question is over, you will continue with the exam with the next step.”

“WHAT?!?!” Naruto yelled as he quickly stood, “So what was that test for!?!”

“To make you nervous. It seemed to have worked well.”

Naruto was still confused, but accepted the fact that he had no clue what just happened and sat back down.

“The next part of the exam will start tomorrow morning, at six. Be there, sharp.”

“Hai” s could be heard around the room as everyone shuffled out the door.

User Image

Ahem...I was wondering who thought that sasuke and ayona pairing was "just gross".

I was also wondering when exactly Naruto's birthday was. I will be making a happy birthday NAruto Picture and/or specail.

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:20 pm
wow, i would never have the guts to tell that to Ibisu....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:48 pm
24: Dreams
Ayona walked into her house, was able to pull herself up the stairs, and into her room. She flopped onto her bed. After the start of the chunnin exams, She and Hinata had still practiced. They’d run to the waterfall, done chakra exercises until it was dark, then they’d ran as hard as they could back home, after, Ayona had done the physical part of her daily workout at the academy. She hardly had enough strength to change into her pajamas before falling asleep.

“Ayona-sama” said a distant voice.

“Hm? Carmine?” Ayona’s sleepy mind asked.

“Yeah, it’s me. Ayona, this is very important, so listen close,” the figure of Carmine appeared in Ayona’s mind’s eye. She didn’t totally look like the Carmine that she knew, but she knew that it was carmine, even though she was obviously not deaf and could talk.

“I’m listening.”

“Alright. This is first and foremost an educational dream. It will be educating you about exactly what you are.”

“Who sent you?”

“The gods of the more divine realm.”

“Psh, took them long enough.”

“Same old kid, hm. Well, anyway,. It all started a long, long time ago. When the gods still walked among humans. Of course, gods where supposedly immortal, so they weren’t worried. A great war broke out, because the humans got angry because the gods could do whatever they wanted, it wasn’t fair to them. Eventually, every living thing that was mortal turned against their own god. All hell broke lose. For exactly one hundred years, the fight went on. Everything ended when, with some sort of miracle, the humans killed a god. Of course, it was the only god that was sort of split in the war. The god of mortality. He died. So rightfully that place had to be filled with a human, since no one man had killed him. Man went into a civil war. They knew what they had to do. They created their own abode in a world unlike yours. So you, of many before you, is the half god person. The fourth Hokage was the one before you. God girl.”

And with that, Ayona sat bolt upright in her bed, this had better not become a habit. She looked at her clock, it was three in the morning, and cold! Curling herself in her blankets, she fell back asleep.

The next morning she got up as normal, but something was different, had that dream done something to her?
She went downstairs to take her morning shower she looked in the mirror. Her eyes where an icy blue color. Her hair was a shade redder (or black). She was shocked, and knew that things would be different know that she knew the truth. She took her shower.

When she got back to her room, she looked at the outfit she wore everyday, and scoffed. ((((( Scrounging around in some old stuff, she found the box of the only things she’d recovered or saved form the ashes of her past home, one was a dress she would wear when she’d get older. It was burned and ripped in some places. ))))

(Please Respond as a comment with what one you like best and if there are any modifications to that specific one. NOTE: Ayona's look is becoming very impotrtant to the story line. The pose is of little concern. I thought it best if she had something less everyday thab what she currently wears, like other characters)

User Image
with
User Image

User Image

User Image  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 pm
coolness! she's a god! I want to see other people's reactions as they find out....

Hmmm for the outfits, I like #2 the best, but with less ribbon/tassel things....that's inconvenient for a shinobi  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:12 pm
See, I really like number 2, also. but the whole showing skin for her dosn't work unless she's about to tell people all about her past....so. I would have to change it much.  

Maeve Avari

Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games