0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Adult Swim Only
47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
Edited version on toonami, unedited version on Adult swim
29%
 29%  [ 10 ]
IT SHOULD BE SUBTITLED ONLY AND NOT RUN ON AMERICAN TV YOU BLASPHEMERS!!!!
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

N3AL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:37 pm
they are making a mistake puting naruto on toonami. Id like to point out that inuyasha which has hardly any blood or sex refrence is on adult swim,who knows what the hell they were thinking on that one.Naruto is more edgy than inuyasha.And they should not ruin what so many people have come to love. you are putting naruto right after beyblade and pokemon crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:33 pm
and hopefully they a pull a full metal alchemist, I meant Naruto has A LOT more swearing and blood than that show and it got put on adult swim. even though the dubed version SUCKS and they only used the second season begining. I hope they just don't stick with the first beging.  

Joelakaturbo

x20itachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:55 pm
Toonami would obviously ruin the starling reputation dattebayo has provided to Nartuo. Adult swim I believe would probably do it justice!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:40 am
Guys, Tenchi Muyo was on Toonami, and there was a bunch of swearing and flipping people off there.  

Captain Verd

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:50 am
OMFG ITS TRUE. I come back and all I see is people complaining!

First off, it being on Toonami/Adult Sim is NOT going to hurt your reputation. Thats a load of bull. The only way your.... reputation is going to get hurt is if you make it that way.

Secondly, who knows if it is going to be a good dub or not. Who really gives a damn?! If you dont want to find out, dont watch it. Simple.

Thirdly, like Captain Verd has said, Tenchi Muyo has been on Toonami.... and ya know what? It had all the stuff she mentioned.

This complaining has given me a major headache. How can so amny people make it out to be such a bad thing?! And the petition will come to no use. Its too late. Now why dont you all grow up a bit, get on with your lives, and shut up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:46 am
But its gonna happen like what happened with Yu yu hakushio...Little kids are gonna watch it and they are gonna make playing cards and its gonna be a big rave for middle school and below...Older people are gonna frown upon it...its gonna be pokemon all over...but this time with blood stare  

DarkFoxRyu

x_Inkheart_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:48 pm
OH MY GOD! WHO'S STUPID ENOUGH TO PUT NARUTO IN TOONAMI!!!! IT'S NOT A KID'S ANIME! IT HAS LIKE THE SEXY NO JUTSU!!! WHAT KID WANTS TO SEE THAT!!! IT DESERVES TO BE ON ADULT SWIM!! However, I think that it shouldn't even be in America. Just download it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff