Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Era Bosatsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:59 am
-dances around-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:53 am
ACK! oh noz! Mustnt let the Gackt thread die!  

Era Bosatsu

VK Saiko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:17 am
User ImageAWW! Gakuto-sama! So cuuute!!! >W< ^.^User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:50 pm
User Image

got bored one night, and this is what i birthed.

not sure if i posted this already or not...but oh well...^ ^  

Era Bosatsu

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:47 pm
mhy girlfriend is obesse with him. and thanks to her, i now listen to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:10 pm
I absolutely adore Gackt... I replayed the end of Dirge of Cerberus over and over to listen to REDEMPTION and LONGING!

I drive my sister nuts... razz  

Kurokaen Tsukiko

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm
Gackt is so awesome. Ive heard his songs like Redemption and love his voice acting in Crisis Core.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 am
ihungryboi
Gackt is so awesome. Ive heard his songs like Redemption and love his voice acting in Crisis Core.

Oh I know... When I saw Genesis at the end of DoC I was like "wow, that looks like Gackt"... and it was... replayed the end to see it again...

I've watched some of the JP cut scenes online for Crisis Core (I know, I'm spoiling it for myself but who cares) and its great... unfortunately when it gets released in US someone else will be voicing Genesis... sad I need to learn JP so I can hear more of that sexy voice.  

Kurokaen Tsukiko

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:09 pm
gackt rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
prob like 5th fav but stilll awsome!!!!!!!!!!^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:50 pm
Gackt is positively a great artist and a cutie to boot ;D I love his smooth, deep voice heart My favorite song is "Arittakenoaide" , its very nice.

Shinea-Hansen

Blind_ninja_Syeira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:34 am
I loved Gackt in Moon Child and I love him period^^ He has such a sexy voice...and...he's...he's redface *Drool*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:48 pm
Has anyone heard?? Gackt's co-starring in an AMERICAN MOVIE!!! It's not due out until 2009 though.....anyway its called Bunraku and I read that the director(Guy Moshe) liked Gackt's performances so much he went to Japan and persuaded Gackt himself.
Here's a bit about it: (info from Wikipedia)

A mysterious drifter (Josh Hartnett) and an ardent young Japanese warrior Yoshi (Gackt Camui) both arrive in a town that is terrorized by outrageous and virulent criminals. Each is obsessed with his separate mission, and guided by the wisdom of The Bartender (Woody Harrelson) at the Horseless Horseman Saloon, the two eventually join forces to bring down the corrupt and contemptuous reign of Nicola (Ron Perlman), the awesomely evil "woodcutter" and his lady Alexandra (Demi Moore), a femme fatale with a secret past. This classic tale is re-vitalized and re-imagined in an entirely fresh visual context, set in a unique world that mixes skewed reality with shadow-play fantasy, a place where even the landscape can betray you. Heroes triumph here only because the force of their will transforms and transcends both space and time. The world of BUNRAKU is past and present, fantasy and reality, Samurai and Western all combined. Like "Sin City" and "300", it gives classic conflict a whole new graphically supercharged dynamic. Resonating through a wide range of cultures and showcasing a mind-blowing array of martial arts disciplines, BUNRAKU is a fresh arena for breath-taking fight action.

Cast
Josh Hartnett as The Drifter
Gackt Camui as Yoshi
Ron Perlman as Nicola
Demi Moore as Alexandra
Woody Harrelson as The Bartender
Kevin McKidd
Shun Sugata
Jordi Molla
Emily Kaiho

This is an excerpt from Gackt's comment on his official website:
I think it’s an honor that my performance of a new Uesugi Kenshin in last year’s Taiga drama, “Fuurin Kazan”, has been recognized around the world. I had great interest in a role wherein I could express the spirit of Bushido as the partner of the lead character, played by Josh Hartnett, in a movie that’s set in a borderless world of the near future.
I want to prove that even among the big stars representative of Hollywood, my performance, my expression, is world-class. Please wait with (high) expectations. I’m going to go fulfill one more dream.

I can't wait till it comes out! It sounds like a good movie plus Gackt's in it so that should be reason enough to go see it >.<  

-_Haru loves Waffles_-

Super_Sweetgurl88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:10 pm
omg i was really surprised when i figured out that he could speak chinese
lol vivian hsu froze when she heard him speak chinese to her
it was good too i could actually understand it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:11 pm
-_Haru loves Waffles_-:
i'm so watchin it when it's released  

Super_Sweetgurl88

Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7