Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sims 2 Stuff Packs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kukushka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:14 pm
What does everyone think of the Stuff Packs? Do you buy them? Do you like them? Do you prefer Family Stuff or Glamour Stuff? Are you looking forward to Celebration Stuff?

Personally, I don't buy them (or haven't yet, anyway). Glamour Stuff looks interesting and I think I might buy it when I have a bit more money. I like some of the walls and nautical decorations from Family, but there doesn't seem to be quite enough to make it worth my money. If I ever see either on sale, though, I think I would probably buy them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:27 pm
User Image
Glamour Stuff is one of my favorite sims update ever. SO many nice items and formal wear. Deffently worth it for me. I have not gotten the Family Stuff, and I'm not sure about the Celebration stuff yet, I need to see more screen shots before I buy it.

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Canadian Ballerina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:44 pm
I love the stuff packs! <3

The furniture that came in the glamour pack is great, and I love the kiddie stuff from Family Fun.

Celebration stuff... don't you get different wedding dresses? That'd be nice.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:49 pm
Canadian Ballerina
Celebration stuff... don't you get different wedding dresses? That'd be nice.

I do believe I've heard that somewhere.

I'm really tempted to go out and by Glamour Stuff. I love playing affluent Sims. I don't need them to be spending a lot of energy on working so they have plenty of time around the house to get up to mischief. It would be nice to get some objects that match. With you two saying you both like it, I'm really starting to seriously consider it.  

Kukushka

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:07 pm
I want to buy all of them,but i cant right now i just bought a computer  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items