Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
I am so mad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renton__Thurston

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:03 pm
Have you made a amv and then some person downloads it from a site you upload your video like animemusicvideos.org and takes credit for your work? Some person did actually two people that they claimed that the amv i have made that was theires and they said like "i have worked so hard on this amv was it worth the time" and this "this is one of amvs check it out please comment on it", thats ridicules that would steal the amvs that people put good time on and some receive credit for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:22 am
Happens all the time. Just black-list 'em.
I gave up on the .org. Its just an infantile pissing match between editors.  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:21 pm
Mr_Pilkington

i never really noticed... the videos should be judged before people are allowed to upload, that might save the real editors work... and stop uploads with crappy AMVs too....

((thats the best renton cosplay ive ever seen))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:21 pm
Thats not very realistic sadly. The shear number of videos uploaded makes that impossible. The admins and mods there have way too much to handle as it is. Kind of sucks, but thats why the .org is dead to me.
That and the pissing match between everyone is just infantile. I got sick of everyone crap there, and so will you. gonk  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

Renton__Thurston

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:28 pm
greenyoshieggz
Mr_Pilkington

i never really noticed... the videos should be judged before people are allowed to upload, that might save the real editors work... and stop uploads with crappy AMVs too....

((thats the best renton cosplay ive ever seen))
thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:33 pm
ill mark every amv of mine referring to my username in every registered site i have been in for now on.  

Renton__Thurston

3mi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:17 pm
There's also the possibility of adding your own credits to your AMV? You can make a title appear in one of the corners of the AMV that'll be there throughout so others can't credit themselves?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:12 am
Yami Emi
There's also the possibility of adding your own credits to your AMV? You can make a title appear in one of the corners of the AMV that'll be there throughout so others can't credit themselves?

While it's a good idea to ghost an image in the corner the issue is that alot of the viewers complaing about that getting in the way of enjoying the video.  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces