Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 RP
Pleasantview

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like my Rp?
  Yes
  No
View Results

dark_shadow92

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:20 am
My 1. RPing Forum. You can have every charakter you want. You can have your own sim or one from the neighborhood. All lots are free for building. You can name your lot as you like. that was it Let's start!! *cuts ribbon*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:31 am
*Buys lot in Pleasantview for §10000 and arranges it so he has just §2000 left* Wow, nice place is it here in Pleasantview... well there's only two citizens here, me and Johnny Smith... I hope I'm gonna fit here just fine biggrin  

Markyeo

Markyeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:45 am
*plays with his dog, Max, he is fetching the stick* C'mon, Max! Fetch that stick! Faster!
Hmm, I think I should find a job for Max... *finding a job, finds it, Max has just got a job in Showbusiness*
Great, Max!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:07 am
But I need a phone and a house!! *Buy and Build Mode for an hour* Wow! How did this come from? Oh well.... A HOUSE!!! *Runs into house and calls in a houseparty*  

dark_shadow92

dark_shadow92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:48 am
hmmm..... I need a car! *buys SUV*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:59 am
Buy's lot for $9000 and has $3000 to spend. "Jeez talk about a bargain..." *Arranges house in a simple matter*  

x_Crazy-Coo_x

x_Crazy-Coo_x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:59 am
I should get a job... *get's a job in the Science Career* YAY! I'm a test subject!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:36 pm
Kira walked out of his house and looked around for other people. "Wow, i guess everyones not as active here" Few secounds later his stomach started to growl. "Well gotta go eat some food before i go to work"  

sirasoni

sirasoni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 pm
"Mmmm Gotta love cereal!" kira said happily. Sitting on his coach and watching tv his ride to work was losing his patience. Finnally after a big loud beep Kira jumped up " Oh my gosh i forgot about work!" He said "Darn Kidztube". Ashamed, Kira hurried into the car.

((( No one Rping?.. crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:58 pm
Kira sat in his ride back to home. Kira felt down. He met no one in his new neighbourhood. Feeling like a loner he gets out of the car and into his house. "well i better go work out"  

sirasoni

BluKirby

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:30 pm
Jennifer was excited as she was driving to her new home. "Aw i hope my mom gave me the right address" She said. She finally got to her house and looked out of the window. "Oh my gosh!" she screamed as she got out of her car. The house was huge and the it fit her very well  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:37 am
*Buys a small lot with $17,000 left to spend*
Natalie: It's not that small
Katherine: It would be nice if we had a house though
Natalie: Yeah we sorta need that.
Katherine: NO! We were going to live in a cardboard box!
Natalie: No need to be harsh.
*Both spend like an hour in build/buy mode, and argue about who gets the bigger room*
Natalie: I GET IT!
Katherine: NO, ME!
Natalie: I let you move in with me so we can cut down on expenses, but I can just as easily kick you out.
Katherine: I'm paying the other half of the rent!
Natalie: La la la la la! I can't hear you. *plugs ears*
Katherine: Why you little... (Almost pounces on Natalie)
Natalie: Okay, fine. we'll decide later. Let's get some jobs first. We aren't going to able to live on 17K the rest of out lives.
Katherine: ...
(Yeah, I posted on here when barely anybody has in a year and half. So what?)  

dusty linings playbook

Dapper Lunatic

ramgirl97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:25 pm
*makes sim, cheat codes motherlode 10 times and buys a huge lot to build a house*  
The Sims 2 RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games