Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ideas for RP's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:34 am
If you didnt see it b4 http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://tinyurl.com/bk57s

here is my idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:40 am
hmm, i like the idea of both the element and the Random Powers together biggrin ... though my idea is more complex... biggrin i think!  

Wacram Glaziuz

EJ0519

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
A naruto roleplay.................o yeah I own a naruto guild come and get free gold  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:13 pm
one of my friends said something about a halo 2 rp  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Creativist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:47 pm
Um, I guess the last one would sound good then. I can be on at least an hour or so a day.
As long as its original.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:33 pm
[~Wait N Bleed~]
Well..I'm a big time RP'er..lol

And I have a few ideas, I dont want to just start one and have people not like it at all. so instead I'll list the ideas I have and tell me what you think..

I have 4 ideas:

1-an arcane and vampire rp

2- a vampire RP, only vamps

3-a school for young kids that have several diffrent powers such as being telepathic or shapeshifting ect. (non-elemt powers)

4- School of elements, A school where young teens were born with the power of a certain element, and at the school they learn how to use and control their element. and of course they meet new friends and leanr about themselves. (only element powers)

Lastly, If you like one of my ideas please PM me and tell me that you are intrested so we can start an RP..

Thx.. 3nodding

P.S-If you have any ideas for RP's, please tell me because I would like to be invlved!! =]

your rps are really cool  

Dante Borges

Idlemess

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:54 am
It seems like one of the reocurring Rps I've come across have been of the vampire and wolf combination...high school kids and powers...and thats about it.

I use to do mafia/yakuza/organized crime rps in chatrooms with stories continuing with each character the person made after the chatroom session was over. Grudges would be made and sent through private messages..a bar chatroom would open with the same guy rping the bartender, which started great friendships and what not. It was a small world that lived through the various rival bars and mansion that came into play.

I'd be willing to start another one of those.

Also, when dice was implemented in AOL chatrooms when I was about..14, I was involved in a Macross Rp were you joined a group of mobile suits and that would be your clan. The leader made ID cards for us and sent them to our e-mails. Then you would pick your mobile suit and the weapons you wanted for it (unless it was a medic..you had a single rifle) and go into battle. The dice would determine wether or not you hit/dodge/parry the opponent (who would be of a rival clan). That was plenty of fun.

Unfortunately, a lot of these things are no longer in existence due to the acts of kids and older adults on other chatrooms getting into trouble and shutting chatrooms down on the various providers. cry

But yea, I'd be willing to do a vampire rp. You'd just have to make it intresting.

Victorian era vampire in London during the time of Jack The Ripper...that would be fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:47 am
IMO the school of elemtents is the best idea.  

Tez Tickle

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:33 am
school of elements  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:41 pm
Idlemess
It seems like one of the reocurring Rps I've come across have been of the vampire and wolf combination...high school kids and powers...and thats about it.

I use to do mafia/yakuza/organized crime rps in chatrooms with stories continuing with each character the person made after the chatroom session was over. Grudges would be made and sent through private messages..a bar chatroom would open with the same guy rping the bartender, which started great friendships and what not. It was a small world that lived through the various rival bars and mansion that came into play.

I'd be willing to start another one of those.

Also, when dice was implemented in AOL chatrooms when I was about..14, I was involved in a Macross Rp were you joined a group of mobile suits and that would be your clan. The leader made ID cards for us and sent them to our e-mails. Then you would pick your mobile suit and the weapons you wanted for it (unless it was a medic..you had a single rifle) and go into battle. The dice would determine wether or not you hit/dodge/parry the opponent (who would be of a rival clan). That was plenty of fun.

Unfortunately, a lot of these things are no longer in existence due to the acts of kids and older adults on other chatrooms getting into trouble and shutting chatrooms down on the various providers. cry

But yea, I'd be willing to do a vampire rp. You'd just have to make it intresting.

Victorian era vampire in London during the time of Jack The Ripper...that would be fun. 3nodding

The last part you said -- in a Victorian era during the time of Jack the Riper -- that sounds pretty interesting to me. Maybe there could be more than just vampires, like humans or witches or other "creatures" of the sort. I'ld go for something like that.

An RP in an elemental school...hmm...I'd go with it but I write diplomas in two weeks and I'm starting to get a tad bit sick of scheduled classes. (until summer is over of course).  

Dr Elliott

Amplifyd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:09 pm
ok how bout a beach rp. u know, with the beach, resort, hotel n restaurant. thats sounds cool and partying is fun here too. well thats just my idea so plz dont be hating it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:29 am
I just want to see some dungeons and dragons in the guild...  

Krusadin

vincikun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:16 pm
a community inside a school like balamb garden in ff8.. the usual setting is in medieval, how about something close to modern yet futuristic in a way..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:10 pm
I'm still waiting for a Bleach RP, or (If manageable) a Ghost in the Shell RP.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:56 pm
Maybe I'll make a one piece rp or join one later...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff