-1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Tak Latem

1,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:10 am
Hi all! I'm Tak, I'm 25 from PA, USA. I'm a stay at home mom to a 2 yr old boy.

I read the entire Twilight Saga in under a week before seeing the movie(which I've seen like, 5 times, and own it). I like the book better, though I do enjoy the movie. I don't take it personally if people crack jokes or whatnot. I just read 15 min of twilight on another post & lol'd the entire time. I do think the movie is quite silly compared to the book which is more serious & more detailed. I just hope the rest of the movies aren't like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 am
Hi, my name, I am totally in love with Twilight, I actually have midnight ticket to see NEW MOON, I get to be one of the first people to see it.  

SABAKU-NO-AI

bored and confused

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:36 pm
Hi guys. I've started to be called Saint Megan, but I think that if anyone here calls me that, I'll leave and never come back.

I first read Twilight in September of '08. I know, I had to go a long time without even reading it. crying I had to go years without reading it!

I read New Moon about ten minutes after I finished Twilight for the fifth time. (Yes, I did cry.)

I read Eclipse about two days after finishing New Moon for the tenth time.

I read Breaking Dawn (Oh no) about six weeks after finishing Eclipse for the FIRST time.

I now own two copies of Breaking Dawn because my mom wanted to read it (I know, totally WRONG!) and one of my friends had it to read it. She went to the book store and BOUGHT one.

Sometime last year, someone borrowed my copy of Twilight and (don't kill her) she lost it. I WAS SO MAD!!!! I just bought another copy about a month ago.

There you go. My life, or how Twilight is involved in it, anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm
Hi my names Cate I started reading twilight a few months before the movie it is my favorite book.  

Cate1095

CrashGrunny20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:03 pm
Hello everone my name is jen and i am from michigan and i been reading twilight since spring 2007.

i enjoy reading and listing to the music if iam not at the computer
my faorite book is Breaking dawn which is the 4th book

i am a team edward and i have a boyfriend  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 pm
Ok hi im aime i knew about twilight just a while after the book came out althought i read it sometime before or after the movie came out i don't remember exactly.And i am one of the new members i have been in the guild for about two to three months. biggrin  

hugcx hvgvcvjbv

Jane Volturi 1996

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm
Im Jane Volturi 1996!
Total Twilight fan!
I joined earlyier but never posted.For whatever reason.
Im 14
Jane Volturi is AWESOME!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas