Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
An asker.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_elf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:17 am
I just recivied a Pm from a random girl....

Wrote:
Hey I know that I don't know you,but could I borrow some gold . I really need it .

PMing random people for their hard earned gold to make up for your lazyness (or lack of time) is just a rude and stupid thing to do. Please do not go around asking for gold.

---
I corrected her message and put the correctings in bold. Lets see if she replys back. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:22 am
And she did....

it has nothing to do with me being lazy. infact i am far from it but help new people get clothes and buy the time i am done with that i dont have any money left. plus i just got married IN REAL LIFE and have been busy with that. i understand what you are sayin infact i know what it is like to have people ask for money that i do not know the only diff with me and you is i cant help but help. them sorry for the wrong understanding.

It is nice that you help people and congrats on getting married but I still can't give gold to a random person; I am on a quest for a dream avi so I can't really spare any gold. Any how, good luck with helping others.

---
>.>  

dark_elf

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:37 pm
Hah. She's got issues.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:53 pm
Nice replys. I would just shrug off the PMs, put the user in my ignore list, and forget the entire thing.  

Zealot of Insanity

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff