Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
My Twilight Insanity...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this insane enough for you? (and yet that is still not the rest of it)
  Heck yeah!!
  You make me nervous...
  Neutral
View Results

whitebranded2883

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:17 am
I've read Twilight everyday, for 7 months straight. Everyday, not even kidding. This also includes New Moon (when I say Twilight, I mean New Moon also). I'm almost apart of every Twilght fan club alive I can get my hands on and find out about. I've bought both playlists off of Stephenie Meyer's (SM) website, and have bought so much Twilight merchendice, it's insane. Twighlight311 and I both want to put it up a Twilight website together, but she is the one who knows where to find all the websites to where we can actually put it up, so thumbs up for her. She's been an awesome friend in helping me share the Twilight drug. If that doesn't prove my insanity, look at my profile. I cry almost every night over the book, that causes me joy and pain. I've made a gaian for every character in the book. I also get infuriated if anyone says they hate Twilight or they think Edward is to perfect, etc., I completly lose it. I also somewhat get mad when girls say they love Edward. It makes me mad because I think my insanity has gotten to the point of where I feel like I'm Bella, and when girls start to like him, I always feel like "Well I'm already hooked up with him because I'm the bigger fan" and I get kinda snobby about it. I don't like it when newb Twilight readers read the book and they're all "Like omg, isn't Edward just adorable" and then I laugh in my dark evil side saying in like a monotone voice"You have no clue how adorable he is to me. You guys think he's adorable, but wait a week and you'll forget about him" and then I'll chuckle or something, and they give me the nervous sweat look and shy away. Quite creepy actually. But please, don't really think I'm that way. I have a a whole other side of me with Twilight. PM me for any other information about how insanely obbsessed I am with this book.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 pm
O_o  

kiyamasho

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:35 pm
I'd challenge you to that insanity, but I have one question (or two)...

Have you met Stephenie yet and/or are planning on going to Eprom?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:01 pm
O_O This should be in 'You Know You've Read Too Much Twilight When'.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:05 pm
complex_ity_

Too true xd

Nice UFO by the way.

Oh, and Cullenvampires, you win.
I wanted to ask those two questions because they would be the factors in determining whether or not I'd challenge you, but you definitely top me.
And no, I'm not going to Eprom. Have fun and take pictures for us there, though!

Another question that's out of sole curiosity...
How old are you?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:04 am
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Too true xd

Nice UFO by the way.

I wanted to ask those two questions because they would be the factors in determining whether or not I'd challenge you, but you definitely top me.
And no, I'm not going to Eprom. Have fun and take pictures for us there, though!

How old are you?

Aw man, now you made me feel all bad. I tend to get competive in stuff like this. Sorry for being um... abnoxious? I guess that's the word for it.

And my age, to prove more of my immaturity, I'm only 14. If I were 16 (you said you were 16, right?) I would already be gone and to Forks once I hit the mainland. I've almost got it all worked out. Almost.
My mom's said she might be taking back my E-prom. It's alright with her now, but she's getting more and more worried about me daily. I should just pretend to drop the whole thing around her period. Oh well. Well I'm honestly sorry you can't go. Your really nice. I'm feeling like a complete brat right now.  

whitebranded2883

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 pm
Cullenvampires
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Too true xd

Nice UFO by the way.

How old are you?

Aw man, now you made me feel all bad. I tend to get competive in stuff like this. Sorry for being um... abnoxious? I guess that's the word for it.

And my age, to prove more of my immaturity, I'm only 14. If I were 16 (you said you were 16, right?) I would already be gone and to Forks once I hit the mainland. I've almost got it all worked out. Almost.
My mom's said she might be taking back my E-prom. It's alright with her now, but she's getting more and more worried about me daily. I should just pretend to drop the whole thing around her period. Oh well. Well I'm honestly sorry you can't go. Your really nice. I'm feeling like a complete brat right now.

What? Why? You have no reason to feel like that.
You just like to talk about the things you're really passionate about, and I respect that completely.

Thank you for calling me nice. I've come across a few people who mistake my sincerity and passion for snobbiness and rudeness. Which I can understand, what with only being able to read the letters on a screen instead of hearing the actual tone and seeing the expressions on someone's face. The Internet can misconstrue so many things sometimes...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:00 pm
Hey thats not bad it just shows that your commited to what you like. Unless you like kidnap Stephenie Meyer, and force her to finish the books.

Just so were clear that wasn't a suggetion stressed sweatdrop stressed sweatdrop
JUst kidding  

lost_smile

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:33 pm
The title reads "My Twilight Insanity."
Keep suggesting ideas like that and see what happens cool

Jk. Jk.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:32 am
Actually I don't find you to be a comlete phsyco. I believe that the people who have read the book and don't do these things are the phsyco ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Mystifying Social Disease

Twilight-Related Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff