Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
copy cds & about babies.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boogie wonderland
  - earth, wind, and fire
View Results

imanormalalien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:36 pm
can i copy my friends cds on 1 cd? or multiple cds? my dad doesnt want me to spend like 40 bucks to get a new game. its for sims2. and, when i download her anniversary cd that is it right? from then on i'll have the expansion pack and i wont need that cd again right? thankyouuu <3

also, is there a way to make it so you can get a boy or girl baby? and a way to get twins, triplets, etc? thankyouuu too!

edit: and when i say "copying cds" i mean like.. burning them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:01 pm
If you have OfB (or Pets, now), you can use 'forcetwins'. Cheesecake also works, until you get the patch.

Other then that, no. The sex of the baby is determined at birth.  

[TL]

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:54 am
I'm not so sure that you can copy the CDs, they may have a copy protection thing on them. Even if you can I wouldn't recommend it at all because it's illegal.

The boy/girl thing is decided at birth so, to my knowledge, there's no way to determine whether you get a boy or a girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:49 pm
just give your friend the cd and let them download it! (unless you dont have any EP's to use the Cds, then i guessyou couldnt.

there is another twins cheat but i dont remember it, its for if you dont have ofb.... check the cheat sites!  

Kitties_at_the_disco

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:02 pm
The Sims and all related games have a copy protection on them so you are NOT able to copy and use them...

My suggestion is the day the mother is supposed to give birth, save your game... if the baby comes out as a boy and you wanted a girl, exit the game without saving and play it from the last save spot... Do this until you get a girl.
It's completely random and there is no way to ensure that you get the sex that you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:27 pm
You can't copy the game to a cd, and it would be illegal even if you could.

But here's an alternative: You could always borrow your friends disc and download it on your computer and then buy one of the expansion packs. Once you've installed an expansion pack to the base game, then you'll use that expansion's cd instead of the base game's.

I dunno if that's illegal or not, but it's a thought.

Captain Jenocidal

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff