Hello guild members

;YOU MUST READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD;Thank you and have a nice day. 3nodding

Here are the rules;
-Draw the avatar above you no skipping. If you start on the next page draw the avatar at the bottom of the page before you.
-Declare who you are drawing.
-You can use any medium.
-note most people want it in anime form.
-Quality doesnt necessarily matter, but there has to be some what of effort into it, no stick figures.
-When posting your art, please place it in your original post in which you committed to drawing the person above you or pm the user with the pic. However i would prefer you post it unless the avatar above asks for otherwise.
-Try to make the picture a reasonable size not somthing thats going to take the whole page. If anything try making it under a 100k pixels.
-No meaningless chit chat unless you plan on drawing alot of avatars as the price or you must put [skip me] at the bottom of each post.
-If your not willing to draw the person above you, dont beg for art, its unseemly.
-Try to keep a time limit of a two weeks at most to draw the avatar, if your going to be late please pm the avatar above saying youll be a little late.
-also NO BUMPS

-the first one in this thread please draw the owner of this guild, slygirl0239, thank you. If you dont want to ill draw her you draw me kk.
-Also the last three on this page i will try to draw(i say try because im bad with guys and i dont know the sex of the last three people on this page)