Reply Herds
[IC]=The Etikaiele Tsidanulu Herd= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:39 am
Cyrus awoke as midday came quickly; the herd had, had a long night to traveling to their new location. He thought it was time for a new start and Alona agreed. This place wasn't claimed and it was quite amazing oasis in all the lands of soquili so he thought it was perfect as they came across it. His green eyes flickered over most of the sleeping herd. He let them sleep, he had to smile at seeing Cynara flop like a fish as she slept. Ares had joined the herd as well and he was off in the bushes. Hidden like a recluse but he was awake none the less. He remembered having to talk Alona in to letting him stay. But he was in his full power, if he got out of hand he was out. Thats what he was worried about was his temper, but he was hoping that a family enviroment like this might rid him of the rage that was built inside him. Plus Erik was no longer in the herd so it was a bit seclusion from him unless they went back to the teepee for a moment. He stretched as he got up and was going straight for the stream that was close by. Dry mouth was never comfertable to him in just waking up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:17 am
Ayita woke slowly letting the sounds of the birds and little animals greeting the dawn wash over her senses. The air she breethed was still crisp with the child of night though she could feel the warmth of the newly risen sun upon her flanks. Stretching languidly she opened her warm amber eyes to gaze about her.

She was tempted to stay where she was until the sun had travled father across the sky, but she could feel a pang in her middle that told her getting up to get something to eat would be welcome. So she roused herself shaking the debries off of her coat and started walking occassionly pausing to crop the grass when a particularly suculent area came to her attention.

As she made her way though the folage she heard a sound and looked up to see that she had company. Some how she had meandered over toward the River and Cyrus. Lifting her head she whinnied a greeting to the stallion. "Bright morning, Cyrus."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 am
Cyrus' ears flickered back when he heard the slight rustles of brush and the soft chewing of crass. As he lifted his head, water dripping from his muzzle he realized it was Ayita. He went back down for another drink before he turned back going to greet her but it seemed she was on top of things today and beat him to it.

He nodded, "Is indeed Ayita," he smiled softly. He thought of the mare, quite like a sister. She had always been around for him and it was nice to have her around. Sometimes her wisdom seemed to overrule his at times. His orbs flickered over her, "What do you think of the area for the herd?" he thought it was nice but he wondered what she'd think of it.

He hadn't heard any more movement and wondered how long Ares would stay secluded in his brush before getting up. He'd get hungry or thirsty soon, but he didn't know how long he'd hold out. He knew how much he hated socializing but he also knew he had a slight weakness for foals despite what he said. He had heard the story of the meeting with him and Azariel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:42 pm
Ayita let her gaze wander over the clearing giving Cyrus' question some thought before answering. Abundant with food, water, open spaces for running and hidden within a grove of trees the new heardland was a bastion of peace and tranquility. "It's lovely here. With the forest to shelter us and plenty to eat and drink with so much good grazing land and water the herd should thrive here."

"No place is perfect however and I wonder if that wich hides us from unwanted attention could not also be used to approch us unoticed by the less than savory." Ayita shook her head then smiling softly at her own words. "Ah listen to me go on. I suppose I am just beign paranoid.
So long as those who stand guard stay alert there shouldn't be any need for worry. And since we are such a closely knit group we've gotten fairly good at watching eachother's backs."

Ayita paused to get a drink of water when another thought entered her mind. "This is such a nice place infact I am suprised there wasn't already another herd here. We were forturnate to find this clearing before anyone else did. "

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:10 am
He nodded in agreement with his old friend. They had known each other long it seemed. He was starting to feel older it seemed, even the soquili land in general was thriving. It really was quite...amazing? To put it...

"You always speak wise words Ayita, but hopefully we will not have to cross that problem." he smiled softly, "Close knit is always good but everyone here has there freedom and that is why most of the time we aren't all together at the same time at one place. However, when we are all together its just...I don't know how to say it. But you know what I mean." He shrugged, it was just happy and bouncey when everyone was together. No one complained most of the time, unless there were a few gnattering foals around but he loved foals so he couldn't care less. He remembered when his childeren were young.

"I was curious about it too, but around these parts there were only a few herds but now a days it seems more herds are forming. I think we might of just lucked out."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:16 pm
The painted mare nickered thinking of her daughters, both of whom tended to wander a bit, though as Cyrus said were of even happy tempers when they were around the herd. Though there was a grandaughter that could use a bit of attitude adjustment. But what can you do. Sour apples grew on every tree. Perhaps Vivena's daughter would grow out of that sort of behaviour. And if she didn't well it was herself she was hurting the most.

Vevina would have the support of her family. Ayita would see to that personally. Not to mention the rest of the herd. Thinking of the herd and its member made the elder mare smile. "Oh I've met a new friend recently, I think the two of you would get along quite well. He's a lot like you in fact. Though he's a bit shy and I am not sure I'll be able to convince him to come here, but I am going to try. His name is Dancer. Hopefully you will be able to meet him soon."

Wisking her tail to make a pesky fly stop bothering her Ayita lifted her head suddenly. "Oh I nearly forgot. Rose has found a young stallion she is fond of too. They got caught in a rainstorm together apparently and hit it off really well. So there might just be little ones running about the feilds again very shortly.

((This is set before Ayita's pregnancy so she has no idea just how soon little feet will be running around the herdlands. He he. ))

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:00 pm
Cyrus smiled, "Thats wonderful news. I know Erik's foals have came from there baskets. Two boys and a girl." he replied. "I don't remember if I told you but my teepee mate Kila had her babies as well. Two little girls." he almost got a wash of sorrow among his face. He missed his childeren...and his mate.

"...sorry." he reaffirmed his moment of showing to much emotion. It wasnt polite. "Seems that this is the season for foals instead of spring." he added looking to the paint mare. She was an elder too now, it was odd how long they had known each other. His memories drifted to far back with Talencia and Sora. How he almost was going to be mated with Talencia but then met Alona and fell for her harshly. Sora seemed to be in to her as well at the time...but everything worked out. He was with Alona and well Talencia and Sora hit it off. He had to smile. He was glad that Ayita and him had stayed such good friends for so long. Very glad.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:12 pm
"Time flies so fast," The painted mare shook her head agreeing with the black stallion. "Foals are grown an on their own in no time, and here we are still remembering them toddling around on long wobbly legs." She smiled softly in memory. It wasn't all that long ago that her daughter had little ones of her own. The memories of her grandchildren were still fresh in her mind.

"Oh no I don't think you mentioned that Kila had fillies. That is wonderful. They must be adorable."

Ayita shook her head at her friend's outburst of emotion. "No apologies, we are family, remember. If you cannot share your feelings with your family who then can you share them with?" The mare smiled giving the dark stallion a friendly nuzzle.

Ayita laughed a bit at Cyrus's mention that it was foaling season. "I wonder if it's something in the air? Not that I mind, little ones bring joy to the herd."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items