Submit

The Lord Jesus Christ Compells You!
Yes.
100%
 100%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 31

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 pm
You're all just jealous that he's found something he's got complete faith in.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:48 pm
Isel

Read the quote:
Isobel Bellamy
Its nice and all you've found somethingyou believe in so deeply,

I have no qualms with people believing in things, people using those beliefs to cause suffring to others however, I'm not so keen on.  

Isobel Bellamy

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:54 pm
Isobel Bellamy
.Hussein Fatal.

Simple, the logic of the Word of God is clearly on an infinite higher level then yours.

God is a mysterious figure, does strange things and requests to be understood. It is indeed hard to understand for some people.

Blasphemy if you think you are smarter then God.

What are your religious affiliations? If it is not of Christian or Judaism, there is no point of even arguing with you.

And are you a prophet of god? Do you speak for the lord? If you are not then you are a mere lamb, you were placed on this earth to worship and live for him, he will deal with and judge the blasphemous, sinners and corrupt of the world, he is the judge of humanity, not humanity its self.

Have I stated that I think myself more intelligent than an ompipotent, omnisient being? I believe I would be truly foolish if I stated as such. But, lucky me, I have not.

Why do you belive so? Is it because these people that have already given their lives to God will not question you? Surely, in god's wisdom, he would have placed people to question belief upon earth for the beneft of his followers, to test them indeed, if you can face no questioning, probing, or sluurs against your beliefs, would that not mean your own beliefs are so insecure you can hear no speach against them?

You can call me of prophet of The Most High, and I do speak for the Lord. You take the Lord out of context, and you do not know how great He is.

No one is placed on this earth to forcefully worship Him, you can either follow him or not. Which is why placed Heaven or Hell for those who will follow him or not. To deny Hell is to deny God.

This is true the Lord will test his followers.

You still havent answered my question, but I have answered yours, let's hope you are not the one with the lint in your eyes asking me to take out mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:57 pm
Isel
xd 3nodding  

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:15 pm
.Hussein Fatal.

You can call me of prophet of The Most High, and I do speak for the Lord. You take the Lord out of context, and you do not know how great He is.

No one is placed on this earth to forcefully worship Him, you can either follow him or not. Which is why placed Heaven or Hell for those who will follow him or not. To deny Hell is to deny God.

This is true the Lord will test his followers.

You still havent answered my question, but I have answered yours, let's hope you are not the one with the lint in your eyes asking me to take out mine.

And are you to offer proof that you are a Prophet of god? Surely to claim to be a prophet of the lord is to be blasphemous against him, others have been condemned for less. And I do not mean a preacher, I mean a messenger of god, giving his own words to the earth.

You give statements on my beliefs that I have not expressed, why do you assume such? I pity you if you are so blinded that you assume such things of people you have not met, and so cannot understand.

I believe in a higher power, I belive there is a force we cannot contemplate outside of this world (and not in the extra-terrestrial sense). Do I give it the name of God? No, for the mythology of that word has so many elements of other religions infused within it I feel it detracts from my beleifs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 pm
Take this to the extended discussion, okay? And when you do, be sure you learn how to discuss this intelligently.

This guild does not tolerate religious bickering like this, whether it be literal or satirical.  

GilAskan
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:28 pm
GilAskan
Take this to the extended discussion, okay? And when you do, be sure you learn how to discuss this intelligently.

This guild does not tolerate religious bickering like this, whether it be literal or satirical.

Partly satirical, partly serious, and he had been disreguarding the rules, I felt the need to challenge him.

Not that it matters much now *shrugs* its over now anyway, so no need to switch the forum its in  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:53 pm
The Christian souls
unheard
unspoken
laugh into the night with God's Love.
The Goth Guild members
protest
relent
laugh too,
go chuckling away unto morn.

ArynChris

~ Main Forum ~