Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Songs on the Sims 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alybrylla

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:40 pm
rofl
I was looking through the songs that the sims can listen to and I found some that were familiar.
Like the Pussycat Dolls Don't cha
And Cowboy Troy's Chicken with the train
And Aly and AJ's Chemicals react.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. It's so much fun listening to them in the sim languge. xD
I'm not the only one who found these funny right? xd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:38 pm
im not to brag but you are late on those!

But i do enjoy listening to them! Some of them are addicting that the english version sucked.

Go SIMLISH!!!!

*dances to SWAY by the Pershiers*  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

xMelody

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:54 am
I love the songs in Simlish..

I've also noticed that there is a song by the Veronicas on it.. Not sure *which* song though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:13 am
Isn't Lily Allen's SMILE supposed to be in Seasons? I've not found it in game yet but I have heard it over at the Sims2 site. If you don't know, they are running a contest to record your own simlish version of SMILE over at singshot.com.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:23 am
Menaceman
Isn't Lily Allen's SMILE supposed to be in Seasons? I've not found it in game yet but I have heard it over at the Sims2 site. If you don't know, they are running a contest to record your own simlish version of SMILE over at singshot.com.
I'd get seasons just to hear Smile in simlish. I only have nightlife and university on there so... any McFly songs in simlish? If not there really should be. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:07 pm
Menaceman

yes, there is a lily allen.. not sure if its smile...
EDIT: yes it is smile smile made by lily allen  

Your Dads Car

Alybrylla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:19 pm
surprised
I can't wait to get the Sims 2 seasons! whee
I want to hear all the new songs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:04 pm
I heard SMILE today in my game at last. Boy does she sound out of tune singing it in simlish!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Silver.-.Bullet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:10 pm
I love the simlish version of Girl Next door by saving jane!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:29 pm
I thought it was great ^.^ So fun~!  

lkdjasg645

athena08905

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:17 pm
hehe, last night I went through all of the songs in the buy modes and what-not and I make it so I don't have to hear the old stupid versions of sims...like, the ones that you know by heart...yeah, I am sick of those...I like the new ones, though...dunno which exp. pack they came with...and I think it would be overly halarious to make a rap song of some sort into simlish...that and/or do something really popular like...I dunno, can't think of any right now, but I do love the new seasons songs...so calming and pretttty!! I love it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:56 am
Menaceman

omgomgomg! I MUST get seasons! lily allen is like one of my favorite singers!  

imanormalalien

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff