Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
In need of Guild Allowing Advice.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:44 pm
Alright. So I have stood up for coutless occasions for my Yaoi friend. He recently came to me telling me that an user on Gaia wouldn't allow him into a guild because he is Homosexual. Right now I have a fired up PM to send to this er...B!$%@ but I am wondering if the ToS covers this. I mean it this isn't an opinion, this user isn't allowing people into guild(s). Should I report the user or leave it alone and feel utterly useless?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:01 pm
I would report this user ONLY if it is COMPLETELY clear that the reason was he is homosexual. This is clearly defined in the ToS. There is to be no discrimination based on race, sexuality, color, gender, ect. It's in there if you wish to look for it, but I would report this person.  

churrlo

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:14 am
i agree with churllo, but, as mean as it sounds, maybe the person is just homophobic, and wont get over it anytime soon, so theirs no reason to make trouble for them, because of their, yet wrong and uncool, opinoins.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:51 pm
Yeah but unfortunately it's still against the rules >>  

churrlo

Doll van de Doden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:26 pm
I'd agree with Churrlo on it. Even though the person may likely be a homophobe it is still against the rules, and they probably already let in a few homosexuals without knowing it. After all homosexuals are still people, and should be allowed into guilds despite what they prefer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:40 pm
If the guy can show that he was declined based on his sexual orientation, then it HAS to be reported as a TOS violation and the admins will take action. Report this guild directly to LANZER, as well as file an official report in the "contact us" section at the bottom of any page.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

T3h_Evil_King

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:44 pm
I agree with Churrlo 3nodding  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items