Good
  Bad
  What was i thinking ?
  Poll whore
View Results

The Forgotten Echoes

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:47 pm
Ok they say you need and unselfish wish for it to go bye bye. the thing is I think that all wishes are in a way selfish.

World peace nice yes but what about that person who did not want that. All that are sick be healed ah but what if someone wanted more money. You wish for you friend but what about your family or the person next door

Any wish you think of it is selfish in a way. My ideal is if you can break it and get shards you can grind it it to powder and blow it to the wind. What can a demon or a human do with with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:26 pm
ok does no one have anything to say about my ideal. 4 people have voted. come on vote and say something  

The Forgotten Echoes

Obsessive Lover

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:20 am
But then, any demon nearby could inhale the 'dust' and become uber powerful!

I was thinking the same thing! All the wishes are somehow selffish! Even bringing back everyone that died. Cuz then the wishie is giving life to those she loves. Selfish!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:40 pm
He's right instead of blowing it to the wind take it to the present and place it on a probe to the sun, end of problem. 3nodding  

Lil Fang

Chatty Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Echoes

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:10 pm
Lil Fang
He's right instead of blowing it to the wind take it to the present and place it on a probe to the sun, end of problem. 3nodding
that also a great ideal xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Are you nuts? What about Midoriko? Her soul can be set free once the jewel has vanished! Wish for her to be set free if nothing else!  

FMA_Fangirl83

Charubi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:36 am
That's really true; I never thought about that! Any wish you make for someone else could be counted as selfish because you're making the world a better place for you to live in. I wonder if wishing Midoriko free would be selfish in a way? Because maybe the person just wants to wish her free so the jewel disappears and nobody else can use it to become uberly powerful. Hmmm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:06 am
User Image
Lil Fang

Sounds good to me!

grannygirls rose

Serena_Rea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:08 am
I never looked at wishes that way but if you wish for something your wishing for something you want so its selfish anyway....so then how would any of that get rid of the jewel if all wishes are selfish i think they should do like they did things before and throw it in a volcano??? or melt it down??  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:29 am
Realistically, series-wise, what would it be? I mean, while putting it in the sun is a darn good idea, it wouldn't really go with the rest of the plot. My mind keeps wandering back to the fact that in the beginning Inuyash was going to be turned human by using the Shikon jewel, but that somehow seems unlikely now. What do you think?  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items