Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What do u think will happen?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minako~Akira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:14 am
What do you guys think will happen in the third book?
do you think Bella will become a vampire?
What will happen to Charlie....
Share yur ideas and what you think will happen. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:35 pm
I think Bella will become a vampire either in the 3rd or 4th book. The Charlie one kind of threw me off. I don't think much will happen to him.  

Arriana_lynn

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:51 pm
I think they'll save Bella's transformation for the very last book.

I was talking about an idea in another guild though...
It would be so awsome if Stephenie made the "Twilight Series" as Bella's last years as a human, then made another series about her new life as a vampire. So more Swan, Cullen, and Black goodness!

Charlie...Hmm...
The only thing I really see happening to him is that he's going to be caught in a love triangle. I wish we knew who the girl was already though >.<;;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:45 pm
yeah i agree. i bet she's not going to turn @ all untill the 4th book.  

kiyamasho

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 pm
kiyamasho
yeah i agree. i bet she's not going to turn @ all untill the 4th book.

Or, if Stephenie really does get to write a fifth, maybe not even until then...

But how could she pull off waiting for that long? x__x
Maybe there will only be four.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:23 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

i have no idea how she could wait so long. if she tried fans from around the world would probably go after her for making us wait so long for bella to turn. you know what i was thinking? what if Bella dosnt turn at all? what if something happens and she stays human forever? O.o that would really suck.  

kiyamasho

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:32 pm
kiyamasho
XxfushigipinayxX

i have no idea how she could wait so long. if she tried fans from around the world would probably go after her for making us wait so long for bella to turn. you know what i was thinking? what if Bella dosnt turn at all? what if something happens and she stays human forever? O.o that would really suck.

The only possible way i could even accept such a thing happening is if Edward somehow finds a way to turn into a human again. And we all know that's highly unlikely so...

domokun GO BELLA!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:17 pm
I don't think that Bella will be turned just yet. Her humanity is part of the story. And I'm pretty sure there will be more than 5 books because on her website she says shes going to keep it going and that while they will still remain a part Bella and Edward will not be the main subjects forever.  

lost_smile

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:57 pm
i dont know, i hope the Stephenie dosnt turrn her into a werewolf then have he whole "no vamp and werewolf together" thing
if she does its ok though, because she can make anything good xd
in the long run i think that Bella will be a Vampire, and charlie.......no idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:13 am
Stephenie Meyer is to unpredicable, who knows maybe Charlie'll turn out to be some sort of witch or something mrgreen  

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:36 pm
Personally, I don't think I have the ability to accept Bella not becoming a vampire. It would like, destroy me, only a little bit thought, I'm not that obsessed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:52 pm
You guys know there will be 5 books right? 4 to the series, and then Midnight Sun Edward's version of Twilight.
I think Bella will become, but at the end of Breaking Dawn. Charlie, he dies, I guess.  

Denki Nasu

Lilac Tears

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:00 pm
It would probably make more sense for Bella to turn during the 3rd book, probably at the end, since it gives Stephanie a whole other book to explain the vampires as Bella becomes one. Besides, there is too much conflict that needs to be resolved before Bella can change like the treaty, going to college, Victoria, and marrying Edward which is the only way he would change her, or so he says.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:21 pm
although it pains me to say, i beleive that jacob will be killed cry and that bella will be turned at the very end or in the fourth book. maybe victoria will try and kill bella but turn her and edward will have to ween bella off human blood and charlie will find out about the whole vampire fiasco and burning_eyes ....
whoa, this book is going to be awesome. eek  

Cactus Attack!

Reels

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:55 pm
I think the third book will rotate around the capture/killing of Victoria.

I see it as:

Bella will have some love moments with Edward, some drama moments with Jacob, so life threatening moments with Victoria, some more drama, some more touching moments, a very serious moment between Edward, Bella, and Victoria, Victoria dies, Bella becomes a vampire, Jacob and the others at La Push get pissed off, and BAM! war of Vampires vs Werewolves start.

I think Bella will be bitten at some point in this book, most likely the end, and the fourth will rotate around the conflicts of that plus a war with the vamps and wolves. I also think the situation will be explained to Charlie at some point in the third book. They can't keep it a secret to him forever.

I can't remember were I heard this from, but we'll also find out some info on Rosalie and Emmett.

-Shrug-

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff