Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
You Know When You Are Obsessed With McFLY When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:56 am
When you see a CD of theirs on sale for a low price and you go "How dare they!! McFly are worth more than that!!! scream "

I do that whenever I see a CD of theirs on sale in Woolworths.

xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:56 am
The British Osaka-san
When you see a CD of theirs on sale for a low price and you go "How dare they!! McFly are worth more than that!!! scream "

xd xd

crying crying crying You can buy them in woolworths??? I can't even find their cd's in a music shop cause I live in Australia scream scream scream scream  

librarianmoth

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 am
serafina_12
The British Osaka-san

xd xd

crying crying crying You can buy them in woolworths??? I can't even find their cd's in a music shop cause I live in Australia scream scream scream scream
Over here anyway. You'll have to move to England. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:52 pm
When you hate living in another country, because most of your friends only assoiate them with the stupid movie Just My Luk,

And because you can't find them in any music store.
stare  

Paw Pad Club President

Magnetic Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

librarianmoth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:55 pm
prettypaws2000
When you hate living in another country, because most of your friends only assoiate them with the stupid movie Just My Luk,

And because you can't find them in any music store.
stare

yeah or when most of your friends haven't even heard of them, so then I force my friends to listen to them in the vain hope that they will become hooked, it's worked a few times!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:04 pm
McFlyenstein
heart You know you are obsessed with McFly when heart :

You have had, 47 dreams about dating/ being Tom Fletcher's girlfriend (or one of the other band members' girlfriend) redface heart

When you listen to McFly every possible moment in the day 3nodding

If you saw Music and Lyrics in theatres, and had your heart race and stomach turn every time they said Fletcher... (that was Hugh Grant's character's last name) 3nodding

When your parents and siblings close msn conversations because you talk too much about McFly or send too many McFly emoticons sweatdrop

When you recruite random people to this guild, and recommend them to everybody in the fishing rooms on gaia sweatdrop

lol i can totally relate i dream of being Harry Judd's girlfriend and every time some one mentions back to the future or just my luck i think MCFLY!!! my friends are afraid of my obsession with them because i have soo many pictures of them in my room and on my profile.  

mcflystargirl

mcflystargirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:09 pm
reven_dragon
When you trick your friends into listening to them.
When you create a guild devoted to them.
When you read like 7 fanfics in a day and think they are all so precious.
When you listen to a kindergarden alphabet song and they mention Harry, Motion, and Ocean, and you try so bloody hard not to squeal!
(I have a co-op placement in a kindergarden class.)

I had a friend who hated them and i tricked her into listening to them and shes mad! lolz biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:40 am
When you name the icons on your desktop after the members.
Internet Explorer=Danny.
Spybot=Harry.
Photoshop=Tom.
itunes=Dougie.
AIM=McFly.
Hahah!  

Broken_Waffles

braveph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Broken_Waffles
When you name the icons on your desktop after the members.
Internet Explorer=Danny.
Spybot=Harry.
Photoshop=Tom.
itunes=Dougie.
AIM=McFly.
Hahah!

Thats hilarious! I'm so going to do that lmao  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 pm
[calimocho]
reven_dragon
When you open your residence package from University and you see that your room is ironically on the third floor... you squeal like a crazy fan girl and start to come up with plans to style your room in a McFly tribute styl with an ocean themed bed set (MITO much?) and a ROTTF themed wall and a Wonderland themed wall... oh the possilities of fandom!!!!
(I swear I not crazt btw)

That's a good one.
My cousines kept on asking my why my background picture on my comp was full of guys in a band... I had to explain who they were. I them convinced my cousine to put them on her ipod because since they enunciate there worlds well when they sing they will help her learn english... my mums from Spain, which is where I've been the last month. Secretly I was just trying to get her hoocked on McFly so she can pass it on to her friends 3nodding

lmaoo did it work??
What am i saying? It must have worked! In what kind of crazy world wouldn;t she get hooked on McFly?? lmao  

braveph

Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces