Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fixed with Duct Tape

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:40 pm
I have a few questions I need answeres to.

1) Okay, I beat the Elite four and did a few things at the Battle place... Now what? I mean I know I have to get all the pokemon and get the symbols...and beat Steven. But how? I don't get ex from the battle place. And all the trainers are too weak to get anything good from. What do I do? I really don't wanna fight the Elite four again....

2) What games can trade with Emerald? Is it just Leaf green/Fire red? I know you can trade with Ruby/Sapphire with a trading cord. But can you trade with the other games? If so please tell, and if not....don't say -___-

Please and Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:06 am
;_; No one?  

Fixed with Duct Tape

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:14 pm
Emo Wench
I have a few questions I need answeres to.

1) Okay, I beat the Elite four and did a few things at the Battle place... Now what? I mean I know I have to get all the pokemon and get the symbols...and beat Steven. But how? I don't get ex from the battle place. And all the trainers are too weak to get anything good from. What do I do? I really don't wanna fight the Elite four again....Go to the fossil maniac's house near Fallarbor. Way in back, in the tunnel, there will now be a cave. Inside the cave are some fairly decently leveled pokemon (including Ditto if you want to breed), as well as the fossil you DIDN'T get in the desert.

2) What games can trade with Emerald? Is it just Leaf green/Fire red? I know you can trade with Ruby/Sapphire with a trading cord. But can you trade with the other games? If so please tell, and if not....don't say -___-

I've been told you can trade with the Gamecube games "XD" And "Colluseum" as well as FR/LG and RS, but as I do not own a Gamecube I would not know how this works.
Please and Thank you!
Answers in bold.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:21 am
I think you have to get all of the Silver and Gold symbols in the Battle Frontier by defeating the Brains, but other than that I don't think there's much more you can do besides defeat Steven and re-defeat the Elite 4. xp  

Taka Seiyaryu

shugoulima3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:50 pm
emeralds dumb i have an its just a pointless remake of ruby an saphire stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 pm
really???  

Ban Kurushimi

59: The Official Guild Pokemon Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers