Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPG
  Finally!!!
  Who needs this...
View Results

iJessi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:12 pm
truthfully u guys ure not supposed to really be them like bella and edward ure supposed to make ure own charecter who knows them not really them pay attention next time to wat role playing is its when u make URE OWN CHARECTER and talk ok soo now we can really start  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:51 pm
bella doesnt turn into a vampire when she graduates  

trnkova

The Lady Narcissa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:14 pm
Loves_fire_burns_in_me
truthfully u guys ure not supposed to really be them like bella and edward ure supposed to make ure own charecter who knows them not really them pay attention next time to wat role playing is its when u make URE OWN CHARECTER and talk ok soo now we can really start
I'm sorry; I fail to see the difference in playing the role of a Twilight character and creating your own role to play. The concept seems fairly similar, if not a match. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:22 am
ayakei
HAVE AN IDEA!

Do an RPG about Bella after graduation and the confrontation about her becoming a vampire.

If you do in fact do this Idea i claim the story and i wanna be bella. capeesh?
sure as long as i get to be edward! i don't care if im a girl! i LOVE edward!  

O-o chibi-vampire O-o

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 pm
Loves_fire_burns_in_me

Hey hey hey! This thread is not for acting out roleplays; it's more for discussing them. If you have a great idea for a RP, please make a separate thread within this subforum!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:57 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

Xhanti

Malisadane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:54 pm
mayb you could do it as in you are writing a story. someone writes somethin and then ppl build off of their story.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 pm
Let's do the one on graduation. That'd be so cool  

RaiKaze1

RaiKaze1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:53 am
I have an Idea! Why don't we do an RP on Edward and Bella's wedding?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 pm
well don't care what we do it on as long as I get to be part of it! wink just tell me what to do!  

Jeeves1729

Grapes_With_Tsubasa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 pm
Virginia2
I have an Idea! Why don't we do an RP on Edward and Bella's wedding?

That's a great idea. (Ami)
I think that would be cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 pm
i really love the idea but how are u supposed to play edward running away. lol . though awesome idea biggrin  

zodial175

Lady Brie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 pm
can i join  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 pm
complex_ity_
We have a lot of people in this guild who like to roleplay events that have happened in the Twilight series, or who'd like to be one of Stephenie Meyer's many beloved characters.

So this RPG forum is the place for all of those people. I will let someone else write up the actual descriptions of whatever RPGs that will take place in here.

(I guess, that several RPG's can take place in here at the same time. So it'll be kinda a free-for-all. Most likely nothing in here will ever get deleted or moved to the Recycle Bin, unless it's really offensive - we will allow creative freedom.)

having an rpg cud be my big break!!! mrgreen  

Corpeline

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas