Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
.hack Manga... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK ONE OR I'LL PK YOU!
  Anime
  Manga
  PK me already!
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:09 pm
neutral I prefer the comic. I was really pissed how they butchered Reki's personality in the cartoon version. "I'm loyal, Balmung! But I'm just gonna get you fired and possibly steal your ex-girlfriend!" Yeaaaaa. Considering he was my favorite character, I was not too pleased.

Though, the cartoon DID have that creepy guy who kept wanting to form a party with Shuugo and that whole, "And here I am, caught between two worlds..." scene. 8D;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:43 pm
Haha, well considering i've only seen the anime...i guess i would pick the anime sweatdrop But from what i've heard the manga is wayyy better..so idk which one to go with..

drgnkng1354

Meliu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:57 pm
Manga. The anime was jumbled in the ending. It never made sense. If it were 26 episode and not 12, then it'd be a bit better.

and in the english anime, at lest make shugo SOUND 14. not 19..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:28 am
Manga all the way! Couple reasons for that:
1 - Zeffie, she rules.
2 - Longhorn Grunty, grunties are cool to begin with then Zeffie comes in goes Emeril Live on Hotaru's grunty and BAM! Longhorn Grunty and it looks awesome! ^_^
3 - You dont have to worry about voice continuity. In the original .hack games the voice of Wiseman was done by Steven Blum (Spike from Cowboy Bebop), in .hack//Legend of Twilight he did the voice of SANJURO! (ARGH!) Then they had Steve do the voices of Naobi, Yata and Nala, which in the .hack universe are Wiseman! Why did he do Sanjuro? it should have been done by the guy who did the voice of Sanjuro in the game! is continuity too much to ask? crying (Sorry, i needed to vent about that)

One good thing about the anime is that it has a decent opening!  

Avakar

Bounty Hunter Toshiro

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm
The Manga is what i like about .hack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:40 pm
i dont know!!!!!!!! i wach the anime, but i like to red the light novles. all i know is i like .hack and that im new.  

elisapet

3,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:54 pm
XxGrieverxX
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
The anime. ;D
I think it gives more info in the anime and it's more interesting because you can see how things move and hear it.

User Image I think the manga is more informational not to mention it's canon unlike the anime.

Canon?
part of the technical story line, I pick Manga aswell cause:
1.Morti as a villian is PHAIL
2.Lack of Zeffie is PHAIL
3.Stupid kids are stupid
4.And the point of the Manga was to show that the World was getting better, and the anime f*cked it up
5.Also Shugo sucks either was but at least in the manga he didn't get kissed by Reki
6. Cameos of old characters were fun
7. and, KAZU FTW! (Prolly my biggest reason for liking the manga)  
Anime and Manga Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff