Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Domo-kun Block [IMG HEAVY....I think...]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:54 pm
Okay...One day, I was on Jlist...I saw a Domo-kun block, and I was like OMG! I WANT ONE! But when I saw the price, I was crushed. So I thought "Hey, it can't be too hard to make, right?" so I made my own Domo-kun block, it's not completely square (its a bit rounded from stuffing it) but it turned out pretty well.

Sorry for the large images, lol, the pics don't look entirely great cuz that camera sucks, and some of my pictures might have a lot of messyness behind them, lol, not to mention the fact that my images are big cuz I couldn't resize them cuz my pc is evil, lol..

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Its adorable! I love it! Domo is so cool =P domokun  

noocleer_biskit

littlemiss83

Eloquent Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:13 pm
lol very cute ...lol there are so many needels domokun
and it has a braid .very cute  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:47 pm
littlemiss83

Heh heh, yeah, there were a lot of needles lying around, my mom kept trying to put them back into my pin cushin, but I was like NOOO! They're easier to pick up when they're on the table! (I tend to push needles too far into the pin cushin so they're not real easy to pick up, lol) the needles were from my bag, lol. I sewed the Domokun by hand.  

Chibi Kiku-chan

ecart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:20 pm
domokun He is really cute. I like the detail that you put on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:40 pm
he's really cute. domokun  

pinkteddy

gemini6184

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 am
Jrocker Ali
littlemiss83

Heh heh, yeah, there were a lot of needles lying around, my mom kept trying to put them back into my pin cushin, but I was like NOOO! They're easier to pick up when they're on the table! (I tend to push needles too far into the pin cushin so they're not real easy to pick up, lol) the needles were from my bag, lol. I sewed the Domokun by hand.
one way to make that easier is to leave some thread in them so that theres a tail you can pull out 3nodding and hes very cute  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:56 am
He's very cute! *looks at her cube domo she bought in the last five minutes of fanimecon last year, acting as a pin cushion*  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tinuvial

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:52 pm
Squee, so cute! I would use him as a pin cushion! You could give him little pins in the shape of funky little hairstyles. I can see Domo with a blue and green mohawk!!

(Yes, I make little faces out of the pins in my pin cushion >:3)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:59 pm
biggrin ah! I love it! I've been so tempted to do the same thing. I always see this shirt with Domo on it and I wants it... domokun  

rheane

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:43 am
Tinuvial
Squee, so cute! I would use him as a pin cushion! You could give him little pins in the shape of funky little hairstyles. I can see Domo with a blue and green mohawk!!

(Yes, I make little faces out of the pins in my pin cushion >:3)

don't we all?  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff