Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
My bag!!! [Beleived to be img heavy]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:05 pm
Okay, this is it, my "funky new handbag" that I made. ^^
[EDIT] Please don't question the white threading on the zipper...I didn't have another red bobbin that would fit correctly into my sewing machine...So I used white, and then handstitched it with red too.

This is the bag lying on my kitchen table
User Image

This is the top...Zipper and all ^^
User Image

This is it open with the lining showing...The pic sucks, lol, the lining is grey
User Image

This is the side of the bag
User Image

This is it's measurements...Not sure if they can be seen though, lol.
User Image

And this....This is the bag in action, lol, I got bored so I doodled over my face. >3> Besides...Its a mirror pic cuz I couldn't take it correctly any other way, lol. Yes I took it in my bathroom...My bedroom mirror wasn't large enough.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:46 pm
omg that is suuuch a cute bag ^^ I really like the fabric, and it's pretty much the perfect size (but then again I carry a ton of stuff in my purse >< )  

Bunnybam

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 pm
Bunnybam
omg that is suuuch a cute bag ^^ I really like the fabric, and it's pretty much the perfect size (but then again I carry a ton of stuff in my purse >< )

^^ Thanks, lol. I actually have extra room in it cuz all I keep in it are my Sour Altoids, my game boy advance SP (The DS is a bit too heavy for it, and besides, I can't play Pokemon on the bus if I bring the DS, lol), mini notebooks, and my cell, I don't really carry much more, and I don't usually bring a wallet, lol, I don't usually have cash, and when I do, the vending machine doesn't have candy in it, lol.  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games