Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New?
  Why else would you come here?
View Results

Lady Psychotic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:43 am
Hey there
I'm Robyn and I'd prefer that you called me that, but a lot of people seem to call me Neon...
I'll explain my name. I used to be Striped Panties... And i liked that name, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I was forced to change my name.
I don't particularly like this name, but most people recommended it.
If you can think of something better, please tell me.
Anyway. I'm 14. My birthday is 8th November. I'm 5'7". I'm vegetarian, and I've currently given up on dying my hair so it's brown with with ginger tips where the red had faded.
My favourite bands currently are: Marilyn Manson, Marilyn Manson, maybe a bit more Marilyn Manson and Mika.
A few random things about me are:
- I don't like fizzy drinks very much
- I love Guitar Hero
- I'm quite sarcastic and tend to speak my mind (sorry)
- I probably use the word 'lol' too much when I'm nervous or don't know what to say

Bye for now
x x x x x x x  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:13 am
Hey, you can call me mouse.
I am a vegetarian and I like to sew and paint clothes.
I like just about every kind of rock music, but am not limeted to the genre.
I have a pet cat named Chip.
I play the guitar, sing, and play keyboard. I want to start a band, but everyone who wants to be in one with me cannot play an instrument.
@___@
People tell me I'm some kind of genious, but I'm not too sure about that.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Kingdoms Roze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:33 pm
My real name is Beth, but online, I usually go by Kingdom. mrgreen
I'm 13, but I more mature mentally than some people would think. But then again, I can be very immature too. >D

I usually listen to Rock, Punk Rock, but I listen to Country, some Rap--not alot, and other genre of music. I can't have a favorite band, so please don't ask. x3 But I'd have to say that my current favorite is Avenged Sevenfold. >3

Hmm, let's see - ah yes.

I like to: draw, read, write poems ( << >> ), sing, swim, talk to my friends, make new ones, watch movies, and ride my bike.

I don't like: going to the hospital (something I frequently have to do), eating all my green veggies, being cold O_O *Winter = cold*, getting up early, being bored, and talking to narrow-minded people (none of them are on here =D).

Pretty much it. Oh, and I have a 6-year-old brother who is adorable. heart *done* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:15 am
I am Chemo Candy.
I am 20.
I have a v****a.
I am sarcastic & literate, and will be brutally honest if I am asked a question, and would tear people limb from limb for my friends or myself.
A few of my favourite flavors (currently): Men, Women, & Children, Bloodhound Gang, Queen, Serj Tankian, Miyavi (Neo Visualism), Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, The Aquabats, & Nightwish.
I own an art shop on Gaia, and may be taking on another artist soon. Been working on my art, since I'll be attending college this fall. For some fluffy art major.
I thought about being a SG, but they are rather harsh in their rules and regulations, and the thing with lithiumpicnic was such a shame that I decided against joining. So I decided that I might try to do the 'classic pin-up' type of style, but sewing corsets are so flipping hard. I am probably just lazy.

That's all.  

A Blue-Eyed Monster

Dapper Dabbler

autumnletters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:40 pm
Hi! I'm Shannon-Marie, 22, and a student of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division. I'm getting my BA in Fashion & Retail MGMT and my AS in Graphic Design. I love art, I studied Fine Arts for 4 1/2 years. Blah, besides studying I'm usually drinking coffee and designing and listening to music. Right now I'm listening to Portishead, Bjork, Muse, Miyavi, Rob Dougan, The Blood Brothers, Kiss Kiss, and a mish-mash of other music on my imeem page ---> http://profile.imeem.com/08B7KRa . I'm pretty new to Gaia, but I think it's pretty cool so far. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:51 pm
Hi my name is Adam.

I play the ukulele and it plugs into an amp so thats always fun. i like to hang out with my friends and shoot the breeze. im into most kinds of music and im 20 years old, i also live in Australia.

what i dont like are people who press there opinions on others and those who talk about things they know nothing about.

i hope to make some new friends here and from what i have seen everyone seems really nice.  

Gaiie

pinkcatminht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 am
hi, the name's dia. biggrin i'm 16 years old, live in texas(which sucks), && i'm 5-foot-nothing with fading red hair(going to hopefully dye it blonde && get an awesome cut over the summer).

i listen to all kinds of different music. lately, i've been mostly listening to punk && ska, but i listen to other things as well. just ask me if i like a band, i probably do, unless it's country, rap, or that emo BS.

let's see, what else... um, i'm vegetarian, trying to transition to a vegan, && i care deeply about the environment && human rights. i also love to get smashed && party. biggrin

well, that's it. PM me if you have any questions or just wanna talk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'ma Kaitou, Kai if you have lazy fingers.
I'm 18, red hair, blue eyes, 5'6'', all that good stuff.

Um, as for music, my all-time favorites include Rasputina, Abney Park, Flogging Molly, Linkin Park, Emilie Autumn, TATU, and a few others I know I've forgotten.

I'm into photography and am involved in swimteam and competitive martial arts. But I've played just about every rec sport available to me. So I guess that makes me pretty athletic, though by no means a stereotypical jock.

I'm pretty good at DDR.
I love Pokemon and anime in general.
I'm kinda shy an' weird.
I use chat speak only when being silly.
Pretty much anything else is on my profile.
XP

Kaiju Koi

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas