Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: I'm not the only one, am I?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haha...I found out before you...right?
  Uh. No. (Lie. I don't care. You carry the burden. Not me.)
  xP I just didn't say anything about it. I don't care much about the games, so I've heard of it, but didn't say anything about it. xP
  Yeah. XD You found out before me.
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:56 pm
I haven't seen any mentionings of the new game for the Wii yet. I had clicked a topic talking about whether or not Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 and 4 was going to come out in the US as Clash of Ninja 3 and 4. A fellow member mentioned it about Wii.

Well, not exactly. I didn't hear anything about it transfering GNT 3 and 4 to the Wii, but they did make a new one, called Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX, though. And I seem to be the first. I don't know, or maybe you've heard of it and just haven't spoken. Or...you say you've heard of it, but you really haven't.

I personally found out about it when someone made a fanart about Tenten, based on her totally awesome new moves in the new game Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX. I thought the whole world already knew and I was the one that was not up to date. xD

You can find them on YouTube, but I decided to download them instead. Doesn't really matter though, YouTube version has low quality, but the downloaded version doesn't have the biggest screen in the world. XD

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Itachi vs TenTen

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Commercial

Naruto Shippuuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Release Trailer

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: Neji's moves and preset combos

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: Rock Lee Moves and Preset combos

Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX: Gai Moves and Preset combos

Don't blame me for all the Gai, Lee, Neji, and Tenten-ness. They are my favorite Team, after all. x3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:19 pm
dude i played it at game stop the other day! it was cool.  

annichi

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:14 am
Naruto MVZ is coming out for the Wii, has 14 characters and uses the wii mote. I feel it wiill be pathetic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:14 am
For fighting games that come out in series, I always go with the even numbers. the second, the fourth, etc. I find that the odd numbes (the first, the third, etc) don't tend to have enough new to them to buy. the first game always has too few characters, the third game never has quite enough on top of what the second game had, etc. So, if I'm gonna get a game for the Wii, it'll be the sequel to this one.

Especialy since a lot of those moves look identical to the ones they have in the older games. If I'm gonna shill out the money for a game, I want enough new stuff in it to make me happy.  

CrabappleRed

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:42 pm
I've heard about it/watched some videos of it awhile back. There's just not enough characters for me to be happy, and I can't export it anyways sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:13 pm
I haven't really heard much about it gonk  

churrlo

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas