Submit

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:32 pm
Whatever the underlying elemente of Hot Topic are, I think we can all agree its good looking stuff that is overpriced and falls apart the second the recept becomes void...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Jon of the Dead
Whatever the underlying elemente of Hot Topic are, I think we can all agree its good looking stuff that is overpriced and falls apart the second the recept becomes void...
ill agree to that  

starkespada

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Wow, I live in Australia and buy all my stuff from Hot Topic. I love them. In saying that, I have never bought shoes, and now never will.

Shame about your shoes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:35 pm
I went in there a couple days ago and it was filled to bursting with girls dressed in pink and boys who couldn't possibly have seen through all the hair in their eyes. I was looking for Tripps but they told me that they didn't sell them anymore. That made me angry so when the salesperson went away I started yelling "Blasphemy! Traitors! Judas! You have forsaken your name! You have turned to the dark side!" Then I stole some earrings. That was the most fun I've had there in a long time.  

birthlotus

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:07 pm
I personally hate the quality in Hot Topic, but its the only store where i can find clothes that suit my personality. Ive looked at different online stores but i cant really buy things online a lot. (mom's paranoid)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:27 pm
i only by band tees there. and some hoodies. everything else comes from kohl's. or the internet.  

feuerkrieg

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:03 pm
shoe_trophy
My Hot Topic boots have lasted me over a year of wearing them virtually every day...

Same here. Mine are by Demonia.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces