Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Why discourage people from watching sm on youtube? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youtube?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Forever Michiru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:19 pm
A few episodes like 1 or 2 I think is enough. Or maybe a few random clips. But clearly labelling it doesn't belong to them and the copyright info too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:00 pm
I just think they should bring it back. A ton of people out there want it back! It's a GREAT show for people of all ages! Come on Toei! Ya gotta commit to your fans! smile  

tragoedia scelesta

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:05 am
Because some people just don't care and want Sailor Moon to just lay down and die. This I cannot allow... and I think everyone else here will agree with me, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Because some people just don't care and want Sailor Moon to just lay down and die. This I cannot allow... and I think everyone else here will agree with me, too.

I'm not sure what you're responding to here, but you of all people should know that the argument of not watching full episodes on Youtube has NOTHING to do with 'allowing' SM to die rolleyes  

Syndrama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 pm
DVDs and manga are a rarity. E-bay and Conventions are the only places you get them now... even then, they are at ridiculous prices. What are those with no access to that kind of money going to do if they can't watch it on Youtube? (Why doesn't anyone ever seem to get that point?)

Don't say that their S.O.L. That would be wrong beyond wrong and you know it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:32 am
Rush_Hardroc
DVDs and manga are a rarity. E-bay and Conventions are the only places you get them now... even then, they are at ridiculous prices. What are those with no access to that kind of money going to do if they can't watch it on Youtube? (Why doesn't anyone ever seem to get that point?)

Don't say that their S.O.L. That would be wrong beyond wrong and you know it...

They're going to need to get a job or wait until they get a job to acquire the money to get it. It's still illegal to watch it on Youtube, since the show is under copyright. However, I will say this: Google owns Youtube and is responsible for keeping illegal material off the site. If they don't do their job, I, personally, don't see why other people can't benefit from it.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

-Emmi-Em-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:28 am
Absolutly. i rely on youtube to fullfill my sailor moon anime luv needs. :C i love sailor moon to bits, but i only own the first 2 seasons, and i wanna c the rest :C:C:C:C  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:33 pm
Even though I shouldn't be saying this, Crunchyroll has them all too.

The thing is, Sailormoon will never be licensed outside of Japan again. So really that's the only reason why I watch it on there because I don't own many of the shows or movies itself. For those who -cannot- work due to various reasons, Crunchyroll is different and welcoming change as they -Take Down Licensed Anime- when they become so in America/Britian.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 am
Yeah.. Not everyone can get a job. I just got one and was freaking luck as hell to get it. It took me forever to land ths one. What are those who can't work or find it difficult to get a job gonna do? It's like saying you'de deny access to those less fortunate people just because Toei is being an a*****e.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff