Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Edward
  Noooooo it's so sad.
View Results

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:39 am
I just had yet another dream! This can't be good. sweatdrop

Well, anyway, it was extremely odd. I was in this really old library/book store with thousands of books about fantastic things, when I saw a copy of the New Moon special edition! I picked it up and was about to read it when all of the sudden I was somewhere in Egypt. I could tell because there was an Egyptian pyramid there. xp

Thinking I'm insane yet?

Well, for some reason (I guess it was because I had the book), there were desert pirates on horses (you're thinking, "what the heck?!?") coming after me, and they had swords. And they were racing towards the pyramid, so I guess that was the library place I was in before.

I know, my dreams are the most stupid and strange dreams you've ever heard of. To me, they're awesome, though. 3nodding Ha, for more entertainment, I'll post whatever Twilight series themed dreams I have. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Thats really weird but really cool.

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:34 pm
A_Vampires_Friend

Heheh, I'm starting to think my dreams a little too weird to share... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:17 am
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend

There very cool compared to the very boring dreams I have. I never go anywere in my dreams or turn into anything.

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:36 am
A_Vampires_Friend
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend

There very cool compared to the very boring dreams I have. I never go anywere in my dreams or turn into anything.

It does get a bit annoying after a while. I mean, I've had only a very few dreams where I didn't magically end up as something else somewhere else. My dreams are rather unpredictable. Let's say that I'm dreaming about school. Well, that school would turn into a maze where I would get lost and then meet my cat who would be trying to kill me. And then I would find myself in a small village probably in a different time period. stare See? Unpredictable. xp Heh, that was one of my dreams. I get used to it after a while, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:10 am
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend

It does get a bit annoying after a while. I mean, I've had only a very few dreams where I didn't magically end up as something else somewhere else. My dreams are rather unpredictable. Let's say that I'm dreaming about school. Well, that school would turn into a maze where I would get lost and then meet my cat who would be trying to kill me. And then I would find myself in a small village probably in a different time period. stare See? Unpredictable. xp Heh, that was one of my dreams. I get used to it after a while, though.

Cool. I have a lot of the same dreams over and over and over again so it gets really old really fast.

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:05 pm
A_Vampires_Friend
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend

Cool. I have a lot of the same dreams over and over and over again so it gets really old really fast.

Huh, I almost never repeat dreams. I only do when they're extremely awesome, or nightmares. I hope I have that Edward dream again. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:42 pm
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend
innerbeauty
A_Vampires_Friend

Huh, I almost never repeat dreams. I only do when they're extremely awesome, or nightmares. I hope I have that Edward dream again. whee

Cool.

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas