Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Werewolves gone wrong! Please Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this happened to you?
  Yes.
  No.
  POLL WHORE!!! YAAAY!
View Results

hauntelere

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:28 am
Okay, so I got a werewolf on the pets expansion pack.... with cheats... I was using boolProp, and I pressed shift+click on the mailbox, and went to make npc. I pressed "make pack leader", and it summoned the pack leader. I used boolProp to raise the relationship score with my sim and the pack leader, and she got bitten. I like training the pets when my sim is a werewolf(Frankie is her name) because werewolves are the best pet trainers, and all of her pets have jobs, so they get promoted a lot. Well, its been about a sim week, and this morning, when Frankie was supposed to change back into a human, she stayed a werewolf! She looks furry still, but she cannot howl or summon wolves. I do not want to buy the werewolf cure from the pet trainer, because I still want Frankie to be a werewolf untill all the pets are trained. Please help!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:55 am
Okay, I waited for a while. She changed into a fully fledged werewolf again, and then she changed into a human again. So, nevermind! biggrin  

hauntelere

Shapeshifter

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:31 pm
it heppened to me wher ethe first night they changed werewolf, then back, but would change the next night  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:17 am
Is this a cool cheat to use? Like make a sim a werewolf? I havent tried it yet.  

The Extraordinary Lauren

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:57 pm
The Extraordinary Lauren
Is this a cool cheat to use? Like make a sim a werewolf? I havent tried it yet.

check the cheats thread. wink
Okay, then you shift+click on the mailbox, and it will come up with somthing like make npc, scroll through, and if you have the pets expansion, it will come up with the leader of the pack. This will autimatically bring the pack leader to the lot, and then you can mess around with it and get a good realationship with it, and sometime it will nibble you and each night, at 8:00 pm, your sim will turn into a fully fledged werewolf. Hope that helped!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:40 pm
how did u use boolprop to raise the friendship level? cuz i've been working for awhile to get one of my sims bitten. His relationship is at like 100/80 i think...  

randomchild91

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:14 pm
Turn boolprop on in the neighbourhood view and then load the house which has the sim you want to alter the relationship for. Open the relationship panel and you should be able to drag the bars to the desired levels.

(This works for altering motives too)  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:34 pm
What Menaceman said. heart It's awsome. But for some reason, it only works for me when its the second lot I visit... This happened to my friend, also, but I have no clue why...  

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items