Submit

Who does Hermione love
  Ron obviously!!
  Harry, she so loves him!
View Results

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:38 am
Luamervara
Not to mention you also have to get this part: The books are called -Harry Potter- and ect...

They're all from *his* POV. It's *his* thoughts we're all reading. We don't know what happens after Hermione or Ron leaves a room and just have Harry in it. Nor do we *know* what they're thinking.

It's through Harry's eyes that he *sees* this relationship that those that ship R/hr see. At the same time, we Harmonians see the same thing but *Harry* doesn't look into it for meaning. He didn't notice Ginny until the sixth book when *she* is fifteen.

Why is that? If she was so (excuse my old folks term for dating a lot) 'fast' with her boyfriends at fourteen, why wasn't he having a monster-in-the-chest- then if all that happened was a few weeks go by and all he did was go straight to the old manor and he sees her there and there's nothing. No monster at all then. She even spoke to him and all he noted was that she seems to be over being shy around him and all. Then that was it.
And she could do a boogey bat hex. That's the extent of her abilities that *we* the readers know.

exactly!!
The books are through Harry's eyes, and in harry's opinion, Hermione and Ron like each other...but since when has Harry been good at understanding girl's thoughts and emotions? Its so obvious that Ron likes Hermione, but I'm still skeptical to believe that she likes Ron. I mean yeah, she attacked him with birds, but his relationship with Lavender was really really shallow. Plus, Hermione was already under alot of stress that year, with classes, dealing with ron, dealing with Harry, dealing with ginny, dealing with harry and the HBP's book. I mean she's bound to crack!

And it never ever had Harry give a physical description of Ginny... at least not one that would be described as a crush. In fact, until HPB, he never even says that she's pretty, or "not ugly." But in GoF he thinks that Hermione is really pretty, and in OoTP he tells hermione that he doesn't think she's ugly.

I just can't see the whole OBHWF (one big happy weasley family) working out. I mean, yeah, I want the HP series to end happily, but that OBHWF just seems too....too easy. That's seems too...no cliched...but too expected. If that happenes, then everyone wins, and I just can't see it....maybe its just me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:47 pm
We'll soon find out!! I'm so excited!!! Even if it is R/Hr (which I hope its not blaugh ) i'm still so ready for the book to come out.. If Harry and Hermione dont' get together, than I at least want their old frienship back. They seemed to lose some of their frienship in HBP  

lnkmstr10

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:43 pm
i can't wait for OOtP to come out! I love how much book time H/Hr get  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:35 am
i was hoping for more debates than this sweatdrop  

lnkmstr10

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:53 am
if you want some plausible evidence for H/Hr you should look at the literary alchemy essay...i'll try to find the link and post it
Its very well written and makes perfect sense  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:31 pm
I think she totally likes Harry more than Ron. whee  

Mrs_NickJonas288

misz_ugou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:33 am
Mrs_NickJonas288
I think she totally likes Harry more than Ron. whee

yesyes. 3nodding
i totally refuse to believe that hermione ended up with Ron in the last book. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:48 am
Look guys, I know you guys wanted her to end up with Harry but the truth of the matter is that she really and truly loves Ron and only likes Harry as a friend.
I don't think she ever liked him more then just a friend.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers