Submit

Like 'em?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:12 pm
Anime: I agree, I mean some of the really long series don't end very well..at the same time, they probably made it long because there's so many people that like it. Actually it's strange, the most popular anime/manga are usually the long ones, like Naruto and Inu Yasha. But what makes me not like Naruto as much as I used to when I first watched it is how kids all 'love' Naruto (I have a 6 year old cousin that goes crazy with Naruto) but they don't see all the parts that might scare them (like blood and such).

Demonic Anklets: If it were to be really popular, I'm guessing it is because it's a counter part of the winged anklets. However, if the winged anklets wasn't created a while ago, then the demonic anklets wouldn't be as interesting as it is right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:37 pm
Anime: Shorted anime series are forced to keep up the pace storyline wise and many, in my opionion are stronger in the storyline department. The really big downside to short anime series is that it doesn't take very long for one to see every episode like 10 times and then when you flip on the tv and see that show you're like "Ugh! This show again!?!". Oh well, it's better than being notriously repetive. neutral

Demonic anklets: It's a demonic themed item. Everybody just loves their black avatars, including myself. It probably wouldn't matter if it had a angelic counterpart. It just saves people the trouble of petitioning for a angelic counterpart.

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 pm
Very true to both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:43 pm
We got some new donation items! More discussion!

Mythrill Halo: I thought this was just an April fools gag! I can't believe they made it an item! That is so cool.

Cloud: I don't think this item would've been able to stand in a two item letter, but with three, it works. It doesn't particularly appeal to me.

Western Zodiac: Doesn't particularly appeal to me. Just another item in the bunch.

Overall: Let's see, one ripoff item, but a very cool ripoff none the less, and too so-so items. It could've been better, but hey, at least we got halos!

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:46 pm
Eh...in easy terms I wasn't satisfied with it. But is it me or is gaia running out of ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm
It definatly feels that way. I think that gaia tries to go a little too far sometimes. I mean, let's look at some of their more successful items. The devil tail, winged anklets, the pitchfork, nitemare scarf, cn scarf, and a whole bunch of others. To me, gaia keeps trying to do this really complicated and loaded items. The number of poses in the items is now astronmical, but most are very poor or just don't look nice. I think some of gaia's best items, like the ones listed above, the kiki, the coco, and others were successful because of their simplicity.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 pm
Yeah. Like the way the items look like are really simple. At times I always wondered if gaia is getting their ideas from the petitions or not..cause some of the petitions in the petitions forum isn't possible because gaia would have to ask some companies (like sanrio, disney, etc) if they can use their permission. And it takes a lot of money to get their permission also (or so I've heard). But I think the earlier items are the best ones..mainly 2003 and 2004.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:40 pm
Petition forum... I can't say whether or not I like that forum. Interesting thing about asking permission from other companies. Do you know why Mickey Mouse didn't make anymore than that 30 second appearance in the orginal Kingdom Hearts? It turns out, Square wasn't paying them enough money! Greedy a-holes.

I agree that many of the 04 and 03 items were some of the best. No wonder so many people quest for them. rofl

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Yeah..cause I heard it a few times during school and I didn't know that. But it was really interesting that they had to do that. But I'm curious how much Square pays them to have goofy and donald in there. Oh and did you know that the Disney company paid over a million dollars for a cow that had a mark of mickey mouse (and it was really in there, they didn't paint it or something.. xd )? (Well you know like in Disneyland and such with Mickey's head shape..)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:51 pm
We need more special event balls to show them off.  

texashammerhead

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:51 pm
OMG! That is hilarous! That must have been one happy farmer! rofl

We got new monthly collectibles!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Yes we do. But yeah, my friend and I laughed so hard when we heard that. And what they're planning to do is after the cow dies, they'll take it's skin and frame it (or something like that).  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:45 pm
That poor little cow! crying Shame to the disney company. Mickey Mouse would not want that fate to befall the cows skin!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Yeah, even though I call that crazy. They would pay the farmer THAT much just for a cow that has mickey's head shape.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:16 pm
He probably could have gotten more for it. stare rofl  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers