no
View Results

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:56 pm
.No.Use.Fo. A.Name.
Samara E Morgan
.No.Use.Fo. A.Name.
April the 28th is about to be my first ever time moshing. *Is exited*

xD YAY! just be careful you get hurt....alot...ow *meh eye from last time moshing*

I don't mind getting hurt, as long as it's visible. Like a bruise or something. See, a blood nose is useless cause it stops and you can't show anyone. Yes, well, my first mosh has to be memorable. I WAN'T A PHYSICAL MARK AS EVIDENCE!

nice, hope you have fun!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 pm
I've only moshed with my Friends to AFI never at a real concert crying  

Status Quo Joe

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:49 pm
Anarchy-x
I've only moshed with my Friends to AFI never at a real concert crying

aww, well the longer you wait the more fun you'll have! ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:11 pm
I've been in mosh pits and circle pits.
There fun. Not as fun as crowd surfs.
As long as you don't fall down you're good.

You can tell the noobs becuase they stop to go show there friends the bruses. And i did that to after my first show. DUDE LOOK I RIPPED MY KNUCLES OPEN. you ten to bruse you're sholders, shins and ribs. People ge4t so wet from sweet.

But once a stage diver broke my nose. gonk
I had a white shirt on to.  

SilverCities

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Broken Heart Complex

You can tell the noobs becuase they stop to go show there friends the bruses. And i did that to after my first show. DUDE LOOK I RIPPED MY KNUCLES OPEN. you ten to bruse you're sholders, shins and ribs. People ge4t so wet from sweet.

fklsa;djal;
crowd surfing...
not to fond of that.
its like a free feel for weirdos..=/
but...
if your at small shows and you know most/half the people.. its just funny...

white>.<
sad..
how badly was it ruined?
did you get to bleach it out?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:30 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
Broken Heart Complex

fklsa;djal;
crowd surfing...
not to fond of that.
its like a free feel for weirdos..=/
but...
if your at small shows and you know most/half the people.. its just funny...

white>.<
sad..
how badly was it ruined?
did you get to bleach it out?

Sos the moshpit. I have fireds who go into them just to grab a boys a**.

No. But i bought a band tshirt and just switched shirts after it stoped. I still
Then i went to a party and two guys held me down and fixed my nose. gonk  

SilverCities

Samara E Morgan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:14 am
Dr[[Acula]]
Samara E Morgan
Dr[[Acula]]
Samara E Morgan
Dr[[Acula]]
Samara E Morgan
we wer talking about moshing in church and Brandon (lollollol!!) just yells MOSH! at me cause im the only one who has every been in a mosh pit and me being incredibly slow i didnt hear whwat he said, he ran and CABOOOMM!! i got knocked over rofl hes like 5'7" im only 5'2" rofl rofl rofl

sad!
we have moshs at the curch i used to go to because their basement is like... amazing, and has a stage and a concerty area..
and jfksldjdals
i dont know.
i went to a show there a feww weeks ago.
and they gave me a weird look becausei flat out told them i didnt "do" god...>.>
and it was weird, but then the singer of allies[[band]] whos my buddeh he came over, and they were like ooh, iif that secksay thang talks to her its ohkay if we do.... so then ....im rambeling... the end.

lol im totally for god because my parents arent snd it just its me
but lol yeah it was pretty sad wink rolleyes

snd?
ooh.
AND.
ohkay.
thats cool that you dont fallow your parents it makes you differnent.
most people think the way thir parents think.
like mine are republicans.
and a total democrat/i support the novelty party..
and they are "disapointed" that i think like that.
[[their whole family is republican]]
and when people's parents at school dont go to church that normally means they dont either.
its just cool that you do.

lol i almost died when he did that lollol really fun rofl

dont die!

lol if i die i wont be able to mosh no more so yeah i wont die! but lol it was so completely random i was like
"you people sho-"
"MOSH!!"
*CABOOM!!*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:47 pm
I go to a lot of local shows, and there are always those p***y emo-types that do hard-core dancing. It's pretty interesting to watch, but I get nervous when the moshing sways my way. I don't like pain but I really want to jump in.

My friend Wyatt was running the circle of one and he slipped in water and some sweat- seven guys in drainpipes landed on him. He was so disappointed that he didn't break his nose or even bleed. xd  

Pink Rain Today

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:50 pm
Pink Rain Today
I go to a lot of local shows, and there are always those p***y emo-types that do hard-core dancing. It's pretty interesting to watch, but I get nervous when the moshing sways my way. I don't like pain but I really want to jump in.

My friend Wyatt was running the circle of one and he slipped in water and some sweat- seven guys in drainpipes landed on him. He was so disappointed that he didn't break his nose or even bleed. xd
]classic dog pile. Me and some of my larger friends, and my smallest friend went to a show. Well my small friend tripped and my two biggest buddies dogpiled him. It was funny as hell... till he almost died. not really, but he couldn't breath. (he was laughing to hard xd )

I find crowdsurfing only works in a big area. Like Davey Havoc could pull it off, but not anywhere in my town.

And weird mosh story. Well my friend went to the last Bandana Moses concert (local band, broken up when drummer got caught for posession of weed) Anyways some guy took a lawn chair into the mosh. I didn't believe him, but he had photos.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:57 am
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Pink Rain Today

]classic dog pile. Me and some of my larger friends, and my smallest friend went to a show. Well my small friend tripped and my two biggest buddies dogpiled him. It was funny as hell... till he almost died. not really, but he couldn't breath. (he was laughing to hard xd )

I find crowdsurfing only works in a big area. Like Davey Havoc could pull it off, but not anywhere in my town.

And weird mosh story. Well my friend went to the last Bandana Moses concert (local band, broken up when drummer got caught for posession of weed) Anyways some guy took a lawn chair into the mosh. I didn't believe him, but he had photos.

WHAT?
to like hit people with?
OWW.

I'm 5'0
so i'm pretty small i get a lot of highfivers for even being in the moshpit, i wish i could hit harder. emo  

SilverCities

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 pm
Broken Heart Complex
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Pink Rain Today

WHAT?
to like hit people with?
OWW.

I'm 5'0
so i'm pretty small i get a lot of highfivers for even being in the moshpit, i wish i could hit harder. emo
nein... he sat in it and jumped around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:20 pm
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Pink Rain Today

NICE. We were saying in PE that we should get such a chair for our teacher to hit people over the head with...That is. After we chase them down in our [we don't actually have any, I'm poor] Mopeds. xd  

Pink Rain Today

x__Death-Of-Glitter__x

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:11 am
Warning: This is a really long story.

My first mosh was on Saturday and Oh My God! It was awsome. I was really close to the front when the back-up bands were playing. I was probably the youngest person there. I'm 14 and everyone else was about 17-25. I swear I was standing out for not standing out. Like, they all had lots of peircings and lots of make-up, or really interesting hair. And I don't have anything like that. I looked behind me and i could still clearly see my brother at the bar.

Anyway, about ten minutes before Behind Crimson Eyes came on, i noticed it getting a little more crowded. I looked behind me again. People. Just people. That's all I could see. Then there was some pushing and stuff going on. By now I'm not at the front of the moshpit, I'm about in the middle. And I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. i spin around, and it's my brother. He tried to convince me to go to the back and says that I'm going to get "thrashed". And I don't do what he says but I'm secretly so happy he said that because it means he ACTUALLY CARES about me, which he never shows, until now. Anyway, nothing bad really happened. 'Cause when I was being pushed, I'd lean on and use this random kid for support. And he was doing the same thing. Which is cool, cause it was like an unspoken agreement. I couldn't believe how close everyone was considering no one knew eachother. Nothing bad happened, but by feet got stepped on ALOT and my hair was pulled but i figured out that that was normal. Lots of sweat, lots of body odour. The bouncers were having a fit at the crowd surfers.

And the lead singer, Josh Stuart jumped into the crowed. AND I TOUCHED HIS JEANS! (the bottom of his jeans, incase you have a bad mind).
When they left the stage, we all called for one more song and they did it.
Then at the very end, i got a figh five from him.

i was so sweaty that after, the drummer of In Fiction, one of the opening bands (who won't be an opening band for much longer) gave me a hug and said that I was wetter than him and he didn't think that was possible. He signed my shoe and it's a hard shoe to get back on so I couldn't be bothered. Later, when I walk into the shop to get a drink, I had half pulled out wild sticking up hair, i was really sweaty and I was carrying a shoe. Everyone in the shop gave me the weirdest looks.  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff