Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Rare Fish Discussion
The tale of the frozen trout.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the frozen trout story so far?
  its awsome! XD
  its alright....
View Results

saxoncrusder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:22 pm
(chapter one, the beginning)
so there i was just mindin me own buisness when an old man, (probly a fisherman by the smell of him) came up to me and offered me a great chart to an aincent fish. so i asked him, "how much for it?" and he only replied "all i want is to see the fish with me own eyes." so i thanked the man and noticed somthing odd about him, his hair was as white and as cold as snow, seeming to be frozen by winter itself. while thinking to myself, i opened the map, but to my surprise, it only showed one fish, the frozen trout. such an odd thing for an old man to give to you right? a map to a frozen fish. but oh no, friends this is no ordinary fish, tis be the mighty frozen trout! born out of a block of ice itself. many have tried to find it, but all that comes back is men muttering someplace called "the great rocky sea", but back to the story. so i was thinking, should i go to the great rocky sea? hmm....if i catch the fish i will have all the fame, glory, and hot babes i want.....IM IN ^^. Soo off i went in search of the great frozen trout. i packed up my rubber boots and my power rod plus and off i went.............

(next chapter, the voyage! rofl )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:50 pm
i'd say u have the begining to a great story xd  

iSquid

Rare Fish Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out