Reply The Stargate Guild
Shippers Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kulkulkan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:14 pm
Okay, well I guess that is true, but you know, Sam lives with a lot of wierdness most of her life, maybe Pete's normalness could be a bit of a relief for her. And sure he is kinda childish, but no more than Jack is... (don't get me wrong, Jack rocks my socks, but he is kidlike).
And while I agree Martouf is kinda...well they did share something important and touching, he was still rather depressing, most of the time he was there he was looking whinny or anxious.
Sure, there is probably far more to him than I have given him credit for, but from what I have seen of him so far, he;s not all that great. *runs away to hide from Martouf fans*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:28 am
kulkulkan
Okay, well I guess that is true, but you know, Sam lives with a lot of wierdness most of her life, maybe Pete's normalness could be a bit of a relief for her. And sure he is kinda childish, but no more than Jack is... (don't get me wrong, Jack rocks my socks, but he is kidlike).
And while I agree Martouf is kinda...well they did share something important and touching, he was still rather depressing, most of the time he was there he was looking whinny or anxious.
Sure, there is probably far more to him than I have given him credit for, but from what I have seen of him so far, he;s not all that great. *runs away to hide from Martouf fans*
Everyone is entitled to their opinion smile

But I love him...as well as Mr. Bourne wink  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:02 am
Danrio
Bridgess
Don't tell me you can't see how right Siler/Chaka is? I mean, come on! It's obvious!
...I haven't met those characters yet...but i'll let you know wink

What do you mean you haven't meet them yet? Chaka, I can understand as he is only really in two episode but Siler . . .
Quote:

SILER
The S.G.C.'s leading technician and engineer, Master Sergeant "Sly" Siler keeps the Stargate and the base facilities up and running. Frequently encountering mischief, he has been known to be subject to more than a handful of scraps, resulting in his share of scrapes and bruises. He has been electrocuted at least once and knocked out of the way or slammed into the base concrete on several occasions. He's frequently found in the base infirmary, with a bloody nose or broken bone.
Despite his accident-prone nature, Siler has remained a vital aspect of base operations from the very beginning.

PLAYED BY - Dan Shea
FIRST APPEARED -

KEY EPISODE(S) -
Solitudes - When the Stargate breaks down, Siler arrives on the scene to properly recharge each individual chevron to its proper power output.
Upgrades - Siler's arm is broken after a suped-up O'Neill accidentally shoves him over a railing.
Window of Opportunity - Unknowingly stuck in a time loop, Siler stumbles into Dr. Jackson on several loops, showering papers in every direction.
Entity - Siler must help defend the base from an alien life form that takes up residence in the computer.
Redemption, Part 2 - When Jonas and Sam conceive a plan to launch the Stargate into space to save Earth, Siler must help remove the activate gate from the base using an overhead crane.
The Changeling - In Teal'c's dream state, Siler is a fireman, responsible for opening the doors so the trucks can leave the firehouse.
Heroes, Part 1 - Siler becomes the test subject for Dr. Lee's new ceramic polymer vest shield, taking a direct staff blast by Teal'c.
Rising, Part 1 - Siler helps Dr. McKay connect a Zero Point Module to the S.G.C.'s Stargate power systems, in order for the Atlantis expedition to gate to the Pegasus Galaxy.

Quote:
CHAKA
Primitive aborigine Unas from the planet P3X-888. Chaka was rather young and not the Alpha male in his tribe of Unas, until he captured Daniel Jackson to prove to the others he had reached maturity. Daniel interacted with him, learning some rudimentary terms in their language, convincing him that he was worth sparing. In the end, Chaka defended Daniel aggressively, killing, and in the process becoming, the Alpha male of his tribe. Daniel had become Chaka's friend.
About a year later, Chaka's life was forever changed, as he was captured and taken from his planet to a world where Unas were being used as slave laborers. Knowing only freedom, he was instrumental in saving the entire population, and reopening wounds in both sides from a war long ago, but not forgotten. He helped the Unas fight back against their oppressors, and eventually to forge a peace with them.

PLAYED BY - Dion Johnstone
FIRST APPEARED - The First Ones

KEY EPISODE(S) -
The First Ones - Chaka captures Daniel Jackson to prove his worth to his tribe, and becomes the alpha male (with a little help from SG-1).
Beast of Burden - Chaka is taken captive by Burrock and put to work on a world where Unas are used as slaves.
Enemy Mine - Daniel seeks Chaka's help in negotiating with a tribe of hostile Unas on a world where Earth wishes to mine naquadah. Chaka has helped forge a peace between the Unas and humans on the world where he is now living.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:20 am
SammySue
Danrio
Bridgess
Don't tell me you can't see how right Siler/Chaka is? I mean, come on! It's obvious!

Quote:
What do you mean you haven't meet them yet? Chaka, I can understand as he is only really in two episode but Siler . . .
Wow....sorry for the typo....perfection is hard...

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:25 am
Danrio
SammySue
Danrio
Bridgess

Quote:
Wow....sorry for the typo....perfection is hard...

Sorry, I get carry away with qoutes. sweatdrop

The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces