Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 pm
okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm
That's the point of this thread, soldier. To give reasons why you would lightsaber George Lucas  

Jaden_Ordo

Axel_ron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am
I'd lightsaber that old b*****d because he became money hungry and created his own cartoon series, which means more toys!!!!! ZOMG!!! kids buy them and easily fall for them. At first I was excited by this whole idea, but it teaches them nothing except PEW PEW@_@ Not only that but it bores me just to watch it. My little cousin doesn't care much of the older Star wars and says they should remake it to better effects. Really now? This is what I'm worried about though, the demand for the older versions to be remade will just cause an uproar in the whole galactic universe. I even told him it's the things you learn from it that counts and how we were able to get something out of that movie regardless of how good the effects are. Wanna know his answer?

"I hate it cause it looks old, I like the newer star wars cause JarJar is cool and funny."

See what Lucas did to our younger generation?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 am
yeah he brain ******** all the parents who were into it to allow their children to be brain ******** into it...Simple mathmatics. Star Wars opened each movie with millions. when he released the new three he damn near quadrupled the turn out. then he released the Cartoon series. He brain ******** the 35-50 range of people from now adays who back then where but teen agers and college students on enough drugs to kill a small army. when the first three came out. and it spread. Then when he created the next three he dominated the box office for three years and raked in the money. Then he created a cartoon show to entrance the children of our country because if he makes another then those Children now will be hook and all those hooked already. It will be an amazing ammount of money and that man will buy canada, send them damn Canadians back to europe and turn it into more States for the USA rofl then russia would take a huge dump in their pants at the size of our new resources. we wouldnt be so dependant on oil from saudi arabia. The Canadian wilderness is believed to have ten times the ammount of oil beneath it than that of saudi arabia, iraq and iran put together. Then we would pay our debts off and have a great economy then terrorist would do something stupid and we would go back to war and our economy would boom. so technically his giant circle of brain ******** makes us the biggest badasses on the planet. rofl  

Heian Yoroichi

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 pm
"I hate it cause it looks old, I like the newer star wars cause JarJar is cool and funny."

I just died a little bit. gonk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 am
Axel_ron

...Oh dear. Well I babysat this kindergartner every other day for a month. And on the FIRST DAY he pulled out all his dad's collectible old school action figures, we played lego star wars on Wii, watched the episodes in release order (because he said "episode four was the first one for my dad, and it's my faaaavorrite.") Let's see....he acted out several battle sequences for me....OH and told me all about episode 7 and 8 (in all seriousness, mind you) where Han and Leia get married and have twins, and so on and on. He named dropped people from Zahn's books and so on. It was amazing! This kid was TOTALLY raised right.  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm
I would beskad Lucas for CONTINUING this CGI Clone Wars CRAP. If you want Clone Wars, go back to the old cartoon version, it was much better.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:23 pm
Just throwing this out ******** you lucas, and ******** you for your continuing edits to the saga. I dont' care what vendetta against your ex-wife you have, but while other nimrod-geeks will buy your tablescraps, i will continue to treasure my original edition copies on dvd.

If you're going to sell out to changing this stuff, why dont' you put a blu ray version of your original 1977 STar Wars out too? Might as well, who knows, you might actually get some coinage for it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 am
I can barely stand jar jar. I really want to punch him in the face. I really wish they made more omnibus books those were great.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm
Princess Min
I'm gonna say something bold....

if Jar-Jar wasn't over done, he WOULD be an accepted character, and perhaps even... *gulp* funny...

Agreed.
I like in the Clone Wars series (yes, I like the new Clone Wars series. I think a lot of dedicated fans who are professionals have put a LOT of work into it, not to mention some big heroes of mine in voice acting and directing have breathed a lot of their life into the series) that Jar Jar is a bit subdued. He's not played up as the comic relief all the time, and he is a lot more tolerable from what I've seen. In the prequels? Urrrgh...  

Messenger Thief

Fashionable Reveler

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 am
Here's another reason or two:

1- He decided that Asajj Ventress grew up as a Force Witch and Dathomiri, despite clearly having an established backstory as a Ratatak gladiator

2- He also decided that zabrak/Iridonians, who have lived on Iridonia for years in the EU, are really from Dathomir as well. This leads into eventually ressurecting Darth Maul for the 9001st time  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:47 pm
ElladanKenet
This leads into eventually ressurecting Darth Maul for the 9001st time

Cannot lie, I am sick of Darth Maul.  

Messenger Thief

Fashionable Reveler

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 pm
I mean, seriously, Darth Maul is cool. But now it's just ridiculous how many times he's been brought back. Okay, so his death was a bit lame, but at least he died in combat.

At the rate things are going, I'd much rather him having stayed dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 pm
Seriously it's darth maul! How can you mess that up? O wait you turn him into a ******** robot spider and make him scared of everything! And the brothers were seperated so apparently the first movie happened during the course of the episode despite the series being set between 2 and 3.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers