Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki vs. Akatsuki Leader
  Mizuki wins
  Leader loses
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:42 am
I agree about the starting of too many stories >< Kishimoto should focus on one thing really... too many little side things going on can ruin a story gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:57 pm
agent_leon
Sure Shikamaru Beat Hidan but he never actually Killed him, because as Hidan showed when Asuma supposedly killed him by chopping his head off Hidan is immortal, if you remember Shikamaru even said that even if Hidan could never die that he would never get out of that hole because the forest they fought in was a place only his clan ever went, so therefore Hidan is still alive he's just buried under a bunch of rocks and stuuf like that 3nodding

Even though he isnt really dead. He is as good as dead. And its a kill in my book since Hiden is going to be in the hole for a long. He might start decaying too.

-

What little stories are you guys talking about. All we have so far is whats going with Naruto, who is a main character and whats going on with Sauske, who is a main character. Then there is the Akatsuki fights. They are the main villans of part 2.

The story wouldnt make sence if Team 7 came face to face with Team Sauske and we have to clue where Sauske got the groupies from.  

imsohappy1

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 pm
It's just too many things going on at once ><  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:21 am
churrlo
I agree about the starting of too many stories >< Kishimoto should focus on one thing really... too many little side things going on can ruin a story gonk
I think he's just abandoning storylines.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:47 am
Could be surprised  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items