Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply @#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.
GODI'MINSUCHATIGHTSPOT. >_<;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why?
  FDSFSKFD.
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:59 pm
Let your dirty minds wander, but seriously.

I'm stuck in this major predicament, that I've almost decided on what to do. But another has come up.

First one;

My birthday this year is Friday, April 13.
Well, it's on spring break. Always is.

Though there's an odd problem. ALL my friends are going to be gone, and the only person around will be my boyfriend. Which is alright.
But that SAME day is High School Journalism Day.

And I'm head of Journalism Staff, right under my teacher. I make the money, I'm the business manager blah blah blah. She gave me a choice whether to go or not, but it actually is a really fun day and people enjoy it, plus there's FREE FOOD and they take articles you've written that they liked, put them on the wall of USC ( College where this is located ) and you win awards.

Well, they like 4 of the 5 articles I've written.
I wanna go, but it's my birthday.
And my 16th birthday, to boot.

gonk

And then, to top it off, my favorite local radio station, since I've been listening to since I was ******** 5 1/2, does this thing every year.
Stryker, ( bear with me here ) a certain DJ, I've had a total crush on him since I was like, 8. D: And every year he goes to Six Flags Magic Mountain with a band that plays a show, and they give tickets.

Well, today I won some. But I can't go. I knew I couldn't go but I wanted to win anyway. I could pretend I'm there. -_-;
What makes this worse as well is it's this Friday, and my mom's fine with me ditching school, but Six Flags is 1 1/2 hours away.

And I have a concert that night. Anti-Flag, in Los Angeles. DX So, since my best friend won't be going with me (going to the show for her birthday) we wouldn't be able to go to the Wiltern on the way back.

And it's too much driving. And ********, you know, I've never won anything before. My dad would take me, but he's in San Antonio, Texas for business.
And driving back from there on a Friday night? Traffic much? 2 hours would be pushing it.
And now I'll have a guilty concience because 2 people that COULD go and desperately wanted to, can't go, because I was childish.

If I had my own car, this wouldn't be a problem.
And even so, people 16 and under (SHY OF A ******** MONTH, WHY DON'T I) need a parent to pick up tickets.

DISCUSS.
TIGHT SPOTS.
HOW THIS WAS INSPIRED BY KBR.
HOW THIS PLACE NEEDS A FREAKING RANT FORUM. RIGHT NOW. ( AND HOW WE GOT ONE. )
TIMES YOU'VE BEEN UPSET.
TIMES WHERE THINGS HAVE GONE HORRIBLY WRONG.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:45 am
Sell the tickets to Six Flags and go to the show with your friend! Six Flags will always be there as Anti-Flag.. CMON IT'S ANTI-FLAG! lol who's opening for them?

And as for your birthday, I saw go to the journalism thing and then get together with whomever you want after wards or another day.

@Discussion tag: LMAO how did I inspire this? razz

Kittens Building Robots

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:09 pm
Kittens Building Robots
Sell the tickets to Six Flags and go to the show with your friend! Six Flags will always be there as Anti-Flag.. CMON IT'S ANTI-FLAG! lol who's opening for them?

And as for your birthday, I saw go to the journalism thing and then get together with whomever you want after wards or another day.

@Discussion tag: LMAO how did I inspire this? razz

You made a thread just like this in Old School GD.

Rise Against/ Billy Talent was supposed to open up for Anti-Flag, but now it's like... Alexisonfire, and other crappy bands.

And yeah, I know... but you live in Canada. Rofl. Six Flags has gone bankrupt so many times, so who knows how long it'll be there... >_>

I love your bangs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:34 pm
why'd someone delete my post. I thought it was funny.  

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:19 am
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
why'd someone delete my post. I thought it was funny.

It was funny.
But it deleted itself when I moved this thread, I don't know why...

@#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games