Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Saturday Hooray!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:08 pm
My best friend asked me to make her a bag like the one I made for myself cuz she wants it for like Spring Fling and stuff, and so this Saturday, we're going to go dress shopping to find her a dress then we'll go fabric hunting and we might smuggle the dress into like JoAnns and pick up the needed materials and she'll sleep over and I'll be drinking energy drinks to be up all night to try to get it done, lol. She'll play Guitar Hero, then my back will eventually ache so I'll start playing Guitar Hero too, lol. ^^;
Yeah...This is kind of random, but I wanted to say it, lol, cuz normally people just ask me to make them little kitties. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:42 pm
~
I am moving Saturday and I have to put all my projects in a box D: but I am not ready. They will be packed up and I will have nothing to do.

I work in a fabric store, we claim to not want to let you through the stores with your bags but really.. y'all can especially if you are trying to match fabrics.

~

Tes

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:22 pm
Tes
~
I am moving Saturday and I have to put all my projects in a box D: but I am not ready. They will be packed up and I will have nothing to do.

I work in a fabric store, we claim to not want to let you through the stores with your bags but really.. y'all can especially if you are trying to match fabrics.

~

My mom's trying to get me to give her the coffee table back (basically just putting it back into the other room, lol)
Okies. ^^ Thats good, cuz we didn't know if they'd let us in with the dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:38 pm
Hahaha, Today(being saturday) I'm doing lots of laundry and other cleaning shtuff, and trying to stay away from my crafts because they distract me. I'm positive it won't work though.  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items