30%  [ 13 ]
Hate All Fursuits/Fursuiters
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

YukoraDragonheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:00 pm
Rainey_angel81
I don't like the big bulky ones...if it were realistic and close fitting, maybe. Though more into painting myself as my fursona that anything

You're a smexy kitty~

I'd try on on in private. xD Just to see what it was like ... but I's never wear one in public or around anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 am
Wow, talk about thread necro X3

At any rate, I am a suiter, and I rather enjoy it. It's a way to bring your character to life, you know? Yeah, it's hot, sure you can't see very well, but it's fun. Part of the trick to keep cool is to get some UnderArmor. That way, sweat is pulled away from your body, keeping you cooler, and the scratching backing of the fur doesn't rub against your skin.

It's just kinda strange that I'm a suiter now, though...Fursuits used to weird me out when I first saw 'em X3

Oh, and one of my room mates is a fursuit builder, and she does some pretty good work, too ^_^  

Davin_Nightwind

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:13 pm
I dont really plan on wearing one i do have cat ears and a tail though. my boyfriend is trying to find someone to make him a fursuit i almost had a stroke seeing how expensive it is I agree if it was a form fitting one i might wear it. Id like better ears and a tail though maybe to match my fursona  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:20 pm
I'm trying to make me a skunk suit.. The tail is the hard part sweatdrop  

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:56 am
Most fursuits make me think of mascots, but close fitting more realistic ones are pretty cool. x3
Even so, I don't plan on making/wearing a fursuit any time in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 am
i'm in the process of making a suit. i finished sculpting the head today. it's going to be a close, form-fitting suit, but with certain prosthetic changes to appear less human, aka: digit-grade stilts, arm extensions, accentuated ribcage, faux muscle where required. building from the inside out.  

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:17 pm
Lol faux muscles.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 am
Myth Runekin
i'm in the process of making a suit. i finished sculpting the head today. it's going to be a close, form-fitting suit, but with certain prosthetic changes to appear less human, aka: digit-grade stilts, arm extensions, accentuated ribcage, faux muscle where required. building from the inside out.
Can you make a chimera suit my boyfriend is looking for one?  

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

FluffyKisaragi

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 am
Myth Runekin

Wow, and I finally finished my costume's tail thanks to my brother.. He's actually way better at making Cosplay stuff than me, he still has a Guyver 3 (Shadow Guyver) costume he made with working retractable arm-blades and all.. I probably should've just put him to work on the whole thing xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am
Before I wore a fursuit myself I was pretty creeped out by them and had no desire to ever have one! Then I got a chance to wear one and I loved it! I plan to make one or commission one once I can save up enough money. 3nodding  

Izby

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:09 pm
yup i have one that will be in my paws on march 4th :3 cant wait till its done...i have worn many though  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff