Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:42 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Pretty much. Quit writing? She may just stop for a while, then write something later full of more angst and woe, that all has to do with the character being critised by his peers when he was 15 or something....
What? She'll write a book about columbine?

Heheh..no. The main character will be bisexual, *of course how could he not be*, extremely delusional, have religious revalations that somehow manage to be completely out of place with the rest of the story, will suffer from an inferiority complexs and clinical deppression, and to top it of, he must go on acutally living his life. Somehow she will tie in "us critisising her + how she felt after that" into the story.
Nah, I reckon she'll probably write the premise for a really shitty movie, so everyone has to suffer through it.
Oh hell...All she has to do is turn one of her books into screenplay form, because they're all the same. Just pick a random one and use that.

Imagine them all...flocking to the theatre to see the movie...the little tweens in greenday shirts pouring out their money bags and spending it all on tickets and tacky movie merchandice.... eek With the occasional 40 year old woman who wishes she was still 15.

Hell if christians protested it, I'd join them on the grounds of it being a s**t movie that no one should see, like Basic Instinct 2 or High School Musical or the dubbed version of the Digimon movie.
The christians protesting it would just be an exuse to go up, probably because people won't think it's a valid reason to protest just because you think the movie is s**t. Its probably the best thing to do, wait for the christians to start it. ninja

Who knows...maybe the pope will make it leave theatres early? If we're lucky...Better yet, they should scrap and burn the filmstrips and the screen play. They probably didn't even have one. Anyone can think of one for Anne Rice, it isn't hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:45 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Pretty much. Quit writing? She may just stop for a while, then write something later full of more angst and woe, that all has to do with the character being critised by his peers when he was 15 or something....
What? She'll write a book about columbine?

Heheh..no. The main character will be bisexual, *of course how could he not be*, extremely delusional, have religious revalations that somehow manage to be completely out of place with the rest of the story, will suffer from an inferiority complexs and clinical deppression, and to top it of, he must go on acutally living his life. Somehow she will tie in "us critisising her + how she felt after that" into the story.
Nah, I reckon she'll probably write the premise for a really shitty movie, so everyone has to suffer through it.
Oh hell...All she has to do is turn one of her books into screenplay form, because they're all the same. Just pick a random one and use that.

Imagine them all...flocking to the theatre to see the movie...the little tweens in greenday shirts pouring out their money bags and spending it all on tickets and tacky movie merchandice.... eek With the occasional 40 year old woman who wishes she was still 15.

Hell if christians protested it, I'd join them on the grounds of it being a s**t movie that no one should see, like Basic Instinct 2 or High School Musical or the dubbed version of the Digimon movie.
You didn't actually go see the digimon movie did you? neutral  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:05 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

You didn't actually go see the digimon movie did you? neutral

No I didn't, I watched it on video, was totally blown away by the first half, with the really cool animation and I thought the second half sucked balls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 pm
I like it, but it is only because it's one of the only vampire chronicles that actually are readable in my opinion. The movies i agree, Not so great... But, at least they were made halfway decent... it could have come out like blade....  

Lady Pureblood

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:53 pm
Eternity Green
I like it, but it is only because it's one of the only vampire chronicles that actually are readable in my opinion. The movies i agree, Not so great... But, at least they were made halfway decent... it could have come out like blade....

You want some good Vampire reads?

Track down the Antediluvian Chronicles.
With lines like "I swear she looked 18, you'd have done it too..." you know its a keeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 pm
A pretty good modern vampire read is Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite. It's gay horror, but even if you're not into that it's still plenty enjoyable.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Lady Pureblood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:14 am
Rellik San
Eternity Green

You want some good Vampire reads?

Track down the Antediluvian Chronicles.
With lines like "I swear she looked 18, you'd have done it too..." you know its a keeper.

Alright then?

O.O

How interesting...
Oh and i already know of some good reads smile But,thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:33 pm
....Vampires have no gender. They cannot be gay.
This is exactly what I got pissed off about when I went to see The Vampire Lestat on Broadway. Everyone in the audiance was all "Whoah, all these guys are so gay." They cannot have sex therefore it doesn't matter if they love a "man" or a "woman" vampire. The ultamaite pleasurable act for a vampire is drinking eachother's blood. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Also Underworld was made long after Interview so it's effect would naturaly be better. For the time it was made it is actually a very good movie. It follows closely to the book and is very loyal to the characters.
Expect for armand. Antonio Vanderez was not the guy to cast for a little aburn haired angelic looking boy... no...

Anne Rice was not writting for tween girls, that was Stephanie Myer or however you spell that woman's name. Rice's books deal with much heavier themes and were probably written for the grown woman bread of fan girl, not the pre-pubescent kind.  

NewAgeAntique

Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces