Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Horrible deviantART comments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ph34r_meh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:57 am
I was just innocently browsing deviantART when...WHAM! Out of nowhere this horrible comment just slammed right into my eyeballs:

ASTRANOMICAL i ADORE THIS PICTURE ITS SO ENCHATINGLY BEAUTIFUL BRAVO! If u are a boy i luv u-u r a boy right please tell me? if u r a girl then i luv ur art not u!

Needless to say, I fell into a horrible twitching fit and I am currently recovering on my couch with a lot of AMVs and Apocalyptica music videos helping me every step of the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:58 am

Where is she?!

(The pain... Caps lock... txt tlk... ow.)

I think I have a migraine now from slamming my head on the keyboard.  

Taia Aisling

ph34r_meh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:56 pm
I hate it when people type in all capitals. Some of my teachers in school do it on worksheets and they use a bazillion exclamation points and I always have a hard time reading it and not imagining that they're yelling at me through this poor, abused slice of tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:47 pm
The pain... ugh. It's times like these that I doubt my sanity levels. It's a wonder I'm not sitting in an insane asylum right now. Come one people, it's not that hard! Grammar, it is easy to learn. Trust me, I teach it.  

Archdemonessa

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:10 am
>_< I shudder to think what her artwork looks like...

Let me at her! scream

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:15 am
stare I wonder...is she passing her grammar courses? By the looks of it, she could use some help.  

Patron with a Mission

Kukushka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Psst, I think she likes you wink

Tell me, how does that make you feel about yourself? That someone like that likes you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:23 am
AAAAAARGH! *tearing out hair*

*hysterical, hopeless sobs*

Please... please help...

*bashing head on the ground*  

Galadedrid Damodred

Yue Ming

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:26 pm
ph34r_meh
I was just innocently browsing deviantART when...WHAM! Out of nowhere this horrible comment just slammed right into my eyeballs:

ASTRANOMICAL i ADORE THIS PICTURE ITS SO ENCHATINGLY BEAUTIFUL BRAVO! If u are a boy i luv u-u r a boy right please tell me? if u r a girl then i luv ur art not u!

Needless to say, I fell into a horrible twitching fit and I am currently recovering on my couch with a lot of AMVs and Apocalyptica music videos helping me every step of the way.

I shall only be using the caps lock to emphasize this:

DO NOT WANT. D:

-bangs head on keyboard-

I'm a member of DeviantART, and sadly these types of comments show up way too often. It's like getting a "lol tats rlly gud!" from one of your friends, only worse. And I didn't think it was possible to get worse.

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games