Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
American Sailor Moon Live Action Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siaye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 pm
I remember hearing something like this for a live action DBZ movie a few years ago. Not very likely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31 pm
That's a long time ago rumor... I'm pretty sure you guys saw the um... Freaky live & cartoon sailormoon siban thing.... who knows what fox could do.... I'm glad it's only a rumor...  

Forever Michiru

-GS-Sailor Miracle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:18 pm
that will be a twist to All Sailor Moon...>.<; I WOULD HATE IT!!!  
iskullkU rolled 9 12-sided dice: 7, 1, 2, 10, 2, 1, 3, 10, 2 Total: 38 (9-108)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:05 pm
i would want Sailor moon as an American live action..... it'd prolly be Some-wat interesting then the Japenese Versions  

iskullkU

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:34 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:13 am
oh yeah i herd that a while ago but its just fake.. it was like somewere someone said yes they were releseing stars... we guess but i really wouldnt want to see anohter live action moive beacuse .... i fear it would be like... powerrangers -.- and hokey... and personly i did not like the live action... neat seeing them alive like that but... it was so not serenity... the scouts.. to much day time soap...  

Ladyayami

Astridhaze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:04 am
I sat the video of what Sagan wanted to do to SM; it was really, really sad. I cried and laughed at the same time.

I am very happy the live action NEVER happened, and it better NEVER happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:00 pm
Nisora
Lol, I would be thrilled if it were true. It may end up being a horrible, disgraceful flop with Sailor Moon's name on it, but i'd still be watching it, and laughing at it... and enjoying it in some sick, terrible way.

My cast:

Moon: Kristen Dunst User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chibi Moon: Dakota Fanning User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mercury: Brittany Murphey? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mars: Rachel Leigh Cook User Image

Venus: Mena Suvari User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jupiter: Carla Gugino User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saturn: Natalie Portman User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uranus: Kiera Knightley User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Neptune: Nicole Kidman User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pluto: Jordana Brewster User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tux-boy: Jason Cook User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOU CAST IS PRACTICALLY F**KING PERFECT! i ABSOLUTELY love it. KEIRA KNIGHTLY for Uranus that's AMAZING.

However, I'd so have Hayden Christensen in it. I'd want him to be that guy who wants Sailor Moon to be with him when they travel to the future? Can't remember the guy's name. I'd replace Neptune too. It would be a HELL difficult choice to find someone.. I will keep thinking about this.

tragoedia scelesta

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:40 pm
Marcia Cross for Kaorinite
Bre Blair for Queen Beryl

Damn it Neptune's a hard one!
I was thinking Jennifer Morrison (looking exactly as she does in House MD) or Katherine Heigl, but for both of them, something just isn't quite right...

My pick for Neptune would have to be a brunette, and must look good with Keira Knightley..

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff