Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who should sora be with...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dapan Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:25 pm
XxGrieverxX
Dapan Chan
*enters conversation sort of* Well, guess ya do have a point in which Sora is a bit young to be in any relationships at the current standpoint. But on the other hand, suppose he wasn't a 4th grader. (but we all know he is) I would approve of the Mimru and Sora pairings. On the other hand, Tsukasa and Sora pairings would work as well. I mean he did get data drained in a sense for Tsukasa. That's just my theory, then again, if you want a crack pairing go with Krim and Sora. There are endless possibilities I could explain but I don't feel like delving into them all.

Krim and Sora. xD

Yes yes! One must admit that's a fantastic crack paring! Unless you really want to go fantastically crackie you should pair Silver Knight with Sora.
But I don't want to admit to that so for now Dapan's 1st choice for crack pairings are Krim and Sora.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm
But if you want to make it really strange have ELKxSORA pairings! Because if Haseo is suppose to be the new Sora and Endrance is suppose to be the new Elk then it would only make sense. Because we all know Haseo and Endrance can marry each other in the game.  

Dapan Chan

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:47 pm
Dapan Chan
But if you want to make it really strange have ELKxSORA pairings! Because if Haseo is suppose to be the new Sora and Endrance is suppose to be the new Elk then it would only make sense. Because we all know Haseo and Endrance can marry each other in the game.

xD
That would look odd. Elk and Sora. Lol
I think it's cute though how Endrance likes Haseo. whee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Dapan Chan
XxGrieverxX
Dapan Chan
*enters conversation sort of* Well, guess ya do have a point in which Sora is a bit young to be in any relationships at the current standpoint. But on the other hand, suppose he wasn't a 4th grader. (but we all know he is) I would approve of the Mimru and Sora pairings. On the other hand, Tsukasa and Sora pairings would work as well. I mean he did get data drained in a sense for Tsukasa. That's just my theory, then again, if you want a crack pairing go with Krim and Sora. There are endless possibilities I could explain but I don't feel like delving into them all.

Krim and Sora. xD

Yes yes! One must admit that's a fantastic crack paring! Unless you really want to go fantastically crackie you should pair Silver Knight with Sora.
But I don't want to admit to that so for now Dapan's 1st choice for crack pairings are Krim and Sora.

Oh wow. xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:56 pm
XxGrieverxX
Gray Wolf-Chan
XxGrieverxX
Gray Wolf-Chan
XxGrieverxX
Gray Wolf-Chan

lol really...
He's only 10 years old smile

How old is Tsukasa? xD

Said 16 in .hack//wiki .

Whoa. O.O
Their ages aren't really close together, but I still think it's a cute pairing. xD

And Tsukasa is a girl too biggrin

I wouldn't really care if Tsukasa was a guy though. xD
They would still look cute together.

Yes they do XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:25 pm
Sora can't be with Haseo. Xo

Would be awesome though  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:27 pm
And Tsukasa can't be with anyone, cause she is already with Subaru ;o  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Destry
C.o.l.o.r.[Me].P.i.x.i.e
I'm going to ignore everything I just saw in this thread.

And the only thing I see Sora with is his hand. Mmm masturbation. Lawl.

He's too young and... wierd. haha.

XD
Sora + hand = OTP! Hasn't changed much since he's gotten older, I'm sure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sora:...STFU stare

Yeah I can't draw hands.. or any human anatomy

Shialu

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out