Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Sees Something and Immediately Relates it to Twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PareoSica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Anyone heard the song "It's Been a While" By Staind. I could swear Edward is singing that song because the lyrics are just soooo perfect!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:52 pm
I was with my friend, and we were on our way to her cousin's house...and we were on a street that we went crazy about....Edwards Road. We both flipped out! He dad thought we were crazy....which we are!

Then I randomly asked, "Does your aunt have a volvo?" and her dad said, "Actually, yes she does!" My friend and I just stared at eachother in disbelief. "Is it silver?" I asked. "Yes..." Then you hear the little fangirl scream!!!

whee I GOT TO RIDE IN THE SILVER VOLVO!!!

Then we were going home and saw a mall complex called, "Carlisle's Gifts" 3nodding  

ThorDaFox

blurose93

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:22 pm
I live in a small town in a cloudy area!! Near Forks!!! (sort of) Everything reminds me of them!
Well that and every love song I hear.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:08 pm
oddly enough every book i've picked up after reading twilight and new moon always says something like "it was twilight now" or has the names of the characters(edward being the most popular)and it just makes me so mad because i have 74 days to wait for eclipse(i have my calendar marked). its KILLING ME! and i so wish he would bite her already. they love eachother so much! they deserve to be together FOREVER! COME ON EDWARD!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:25 pm
oh and i have a sister named emily so i immediately think of emily from new moon and her scars and i suddenly start shuddering and wonder why i do things like that when its so fictional. then i realize that when you're so hopelessly addicted to Twilight like me there's no way it can seem fake. i so wish my life was their story(me being ella and edward being exactly who he is in the book)and even though there would be vampires everywhere i wouldn't care because i would have experienced that overwhelming feeling of love bella(me)and he share and it would be enough. also i know he would save me. like i said; addicted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:59 pm
well me and my firend were listening to a song(both twilight fans)and i just blurted out this sounds like somthing bella would say oh i'm hopeless emo crying still twilight rules exclaim surprised biggrin  

nadishko13

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:06 am
Two things:

One time over my cousin's house, I was explaining Twilight to her and trying to get her to buy it. (And now she does! Woohoo! xd ) So anyway, we went into the other room with our parents to watch this movie called Children of Men (it's really good), and about a half hour into the movie there's this guy named Jasper. I got so excited I stood up and pumped my fist into the air saying "Woohoo!" Well now my parents and aunts and uncles, think I'm crazy.

Just last Wednesday, my dad was taking me to the King of Prussia mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Well we went through a toll booth to getthe ticket, and my dad had me hold it. When I took it, the first thing I saw was the name Carlisle! xd So I suddenly started laughing really loud scaring my dad and getting him mad because he almost crashed the car.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:11 pm
innerbeauty
Cloudy days are just delightful to me now. ^_^

me 2! i luv cloudy days now!  

looking_for_my_edward

diligo in astrum

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:56 pm
I am Clutzy and when I fall or trip my friend is lik "you pulled a Bella." And when Its rainny (I live in Florida adn rainny days are rare) all my friends get happy and are all "its a Forks Day"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:01 am
Just about every song I hear on my mp3 I can realate it to either twilight or new moon, and and time I see I silver volvo I wish I was Edwards' car. xd 3nodding sweatdrop heart  

Flying.Popcorn

synyster bat country

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:56 pm
im terrible at that my friends all think im weird, and i like those books to much...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:25 pm
today it was cloudy and i thought of twilight i love cloudy days blaugh  

synyster bat country

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out