Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
What do you collect? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:44 pm
Did I ever answer this? >.>

I collect:
Versions of Gloomy Sunday (best so far: the Hungarian original)
Old books (oldest so far: 177 cool
Stones, feathers, shells and leaves that I pick up without really thinking about it and then not know what to do with.
Bird wings. I don't really know where they come from, they just sort of turn up. I don't know why I keep 'em, I just sort of like 'em.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:11 pm
I collect cute stuffed animals. I've gotten to the point that I have so many they end up in boxes in my closet and I have to give the less important ones away. I also love to get new books. I may never read them, but I have to get them anyways. haha I have two bookshelves filled, and not even all my books are on them. And I love to collect stones, feathers, shells, etc. that I find out in the woods, my yard, or when I'm walking on a beach. It's always funn to go and collect stuff. XD  

IileyahWithTheStars

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 am
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
I love collecting sea shells. Anything about Mermaids. Be it books, movies, anime, manga etc.

I collect sea-related jewellery, too. And I have a huge collection of fantasy stuff. I collect books, too biggrin
That reminds me. My sister has a húúge box completely filled with seashells she found.

AWESOME! I only have a few. Some I collected from the beach and a few out of some box I have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:54 pm
Hmm....I collect faceted glass things that make rainbows and sparklies. I love gemstones, of any kind, raw or cut. I really like mortar and pestles. I used to have like 14 of them of varying sizes, shapes, and materials.

I used to also collect any sort of Asian-themed thing. Geisha dolls, Buddha statues, teacups, lucky knots, any sort of cheap Asian junk. XD  

Chrono-Trigger-2012

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:19 am
I collect A LOT of things...bones (skulls in particular), feathers, shells, crystals and rocks, plushies, frogs, dragons, and books!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:46 am
When I was little I collected Beanie Babies and McDonald's toys. But now it's more of like books specifically if I start a trilogy,saga, etc. I have to have all of them. I have almost all the Vampire Diaries books(haven' read them yet), I have the full Sweep by Cate Teirnan ( guilty pleasure, bad teen books that are not really accurate with witchcraft and Wicca and I'm saying this because that's what the book mentions), Wicked series (not the musical based one), Jane Evanowich, Harry Potter, Meg Cabot's Mediator series (or really any of her books) and I think that's it....I do have all but 3 of Nicholas Sparks' books. I also have a habit of collect tv series on DVD, like The Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, I tried getting The Secret Life of the American Teenager...it's not a big collection minus all the One Tree Hill.....but that's all I've really collected lately.  

BrokeTheMoon

Dapper Vampire

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100

Talesofbiro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 am
Weapons and video game merchandise I guess. The weapons are display only, so none of them are sharp. Video game merchandise is anything related to the game be it clothing, action figures, plushies, soundtracks, art books, weapons, the list goes on and on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 am
I collect alot of things: Books, rocks, shells (if i get to go to beach), stuffed animals, scarfs/hats (i like wearing them now so yea), random things like bottles or something else that decorates the house from stores or is interesting to me  

KayaTesagi

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am
Anything cat related. (it's not that bad yet).
Books and tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 am
since i was a little girl i have collected rocks and feathers. now i also collect book series in particular the dark elf series from r.a. salvatore, panda stuff, purses (subconsciously. just checked my closet the other day and found 5 of them o.o), animal hats, dreamcatchers, weapons, any oriental or native american themed things, and now mcdonald toys for my baby.UF  

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games