Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Absolute Boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirodarkness

Distinct Codger

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:39 pm
i buy all the manga for absolute BF and i cant get my mind off it!!! i think rikko should go with soshi... but thats my opinion... rofl i dident cair wut my friends thought of the first vol i brought it in anyways!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:19 pm
I want Rikko to hook up with Soshi too!! Xo But I don't want her to hurt Night's feelings...  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Cafekko_Nyappy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:41 pm
lol im in seventh grade and i love absolute boyfriend and still did in sixth grade so it was near the end of school (like a month or less) and a few months earlier i made friends with a girl named shena who is very crazy...
so one day i brought absolute boyfriend vol. 1 to school and she picked it up and showed the cover to the class, sweatdrop
my teacher didnt even care!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:29 am
Is any one else angry with what happened in the last issue?! And they say there's only one more chapter to go! I don't want Soshi to be gone, and Riiko to end up with Night!! crying  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

nomvegannom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:31 am
i love absolute boyfriend! its my favorite manga every month in shojo beat! i go straight to that part! next month is the last part crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:16 am
i started reading the series but at the moment i'll probaly start up again cause it was a good series  

protecterofelements

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:57 pm
The final chapter gave me seriously mixed feelings. I really don't like Night, and it made me mad, cuz Soshi so deserved more than second place.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:08 pm
kel aka gandy
The final chapter gave me seriously mixed feelings. I really don't like Night, and it made me mad, cuz Soshi so deserved more than second place.

Same here! I wanted Riiko to choose Soshi first..but it didn't happen. At least she ends up with Soshi who isn't a robot!  

ellehciMMichelle

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:39 pm
ellehciMMichelle
kel aka gandy

Same here! I wanted Riiko to choose Soshi first..but it didn't happen. At least she ends up with Soshi who isn't a robot!

Yeah. I really wanted her to choose Soshi...and she sort of did...but her was her second choice, which made me really mad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:45 pm
*nods* I was angry as well. I mean, I did like Night...but he was just a robot, and, in the end, it isn't fair that Soshi, who's loved Riiko his whole life, only gets to play second fiddle to a robot that Riiko bought online sweatdrop  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:58 pm
I detest Riiko, but I liked Knight. At least, I certainly didn't want him to die crying
I don't like that Soshi came in second either. That is to say, I think he deserves better than that !@#$%^&* Riiko! scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:08 pm
The ending was one of the BEST endings I've ever read!
For some reason, I love when a main character dies because it's so unexpected
I like how Soshi got what he wanted in the end, with Night's blessing, so good

babyteiz

Ayumu02

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm
I love absolute boyfriend! It one of my favorite manga! 4laugh I have read all of the Volumes. I cry at the end, why did Night have to die? crying But it was all good.  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games