Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Shojo Beat / Other Viz Shojo Releases ~~Updated 3/7/13~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:08 pm
AWESOME! I can't wait for some of these to come out! XD Black Bird and Stepping on Roses are some of them XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 am
Black Bird Volume 7, kimi ni todoke: From Me to You volume 7, and Mistress Fortune are already available in my city. I bought them yesterday :p I live in Texas.  

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:06 pm
Restricted Evidence
Black Bird Volume 7, kimi ni todoke: From Me to You volume 7, and Mistress Fortune are already available in my city. I bought them yesterday :p I live in Texas.

Yeah, a lot of the time they come out earlier than the technical release dates, but eh, it's a good estimation. :]

p.s. Love your pics~ I have MisuFo on preorder from Amazon and will be getting BB and KimiTodo as well! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm
kel aka gandy
Restricted Evidence

Yeah, a lot of the time they come out earlier than the technical release dates, but eh, it's a good estimation. :]

p.s. Love your pics~ I have MisuFo on preorder from Amazon and will be getting BB and KimiTodo as well! : D

My pics?

I those series (:
Mistress Fortune was cute  

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm
Restricted Evidence
My pics?

I those series (:

gah, I meant to type picks/choices. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 pm
kel aka gandy
Restricted Evidence
My pics?

I those series (:

gah, I meant to type picks/choices. xD

Haha it's okay. I meant to say i love those series haha  

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

MaikaMoonKitten

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Thanks! I can't wait to go to my manga shop and buy Black Bird 13!! >3< thanks for telling me it's out! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:47 pm
I was hopeing that this black bird would be the last but noooooooooo there is still one or two more left. grrrrrr at least she wrote Final Arch  

animexgames

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm
animexgames
I was hopeing that this black bird would be the last but noooooooooo there is still one or two more left. grrrrrr at least she wrote Final Arch

I only have the ones listed that are currently out in Japan, but Black Bird is still ongoing in Japan and it doesn't look like it will be over any time soon, so there should still be quite a few volumes. ;]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 pm
kel aka gandy
animexgames

I only have the ones listed that are currently out in Japan, but Black Bird is still ongoing in Japan and it doesn't look like it will be over any time soon, so there should still be quite a few volumes. ;]

What freeking "A"!!!! then why would she write the last chapter in 14 final ark? I think 2 books at the most. I just wish If they had the book they wouldnt wait 5m to release it. you can pre order the next on on B&N.com but it comes out in dec.  

animexgames

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 am
animexgames
What freeking "A"!!!! then why would she write the last chapter in 14 final ark? I think 2 books at the most. I just wish If they had the book they wouldnt wait 5m to release it. you can pre order the next on on B&N.com but it comes out in dec.

It will be at least 3 more volumes, and almost definitely even more than that. Volume 16 just came out in Japan fairly recently, and it's still ongoing in the magazine. Based on what I've seen from other people who are reading the Japanese version, it's probably not going to stop for a while.  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games