Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Right... Introduce myself...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an original character for Naruto?
  Yes
  No
  *the notorious poll whore option*
  OMG!!1 PPLZZ!!1
View Results

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:20 am
I should probably do that, shouldn't I? Heh, I guess that's important.

Um... Hi. I just joined the guild. I've been on Gaia for a few years and I just recently got enough motivation to join a Naruto guild. I love Naruto and I've watched all available anime episodes (woot! Only another little while until another hour long ep. comes out...) and I have about 40 chapters left before I'm caught up in the manga. I'm on a Naruto buzz.

razz

Oh yeah, my name is Finora, I'm 17 years old, my favourite color is red and I like pasta. *scurries off*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:56 pm
Welcome welcome! whee . Original character for Naruto? Yeah, quite a few of us have at least one. You should stop by the Fanfiction subforum sometime. There's a few fanfictions with OCs in them, 3nodding .

40 chapters?! sweatdrop . Wowie.

Lady Okori

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:35 pm
Lol, thanks! ^^ I have quite a few OCs for Naruto... it's very depressing. Alas, a good portion of them all were made when I first started watching the anime, before it came to America and before it actually became so popular. I just started reading the manga a couple weeks ago. I finished those 40 chapters, by the way, and I'm totally pumped up for the next chapter.

*shaking in my boots* WHEE!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:51 pm
oh hey i'm pretty new to the guld as well welcome! and oh wow you 2 are a lot further than i am i'm kind of new to being a anruto fan but i'm devoted and catching up but i still need to make myself my own naruto character for the guild  

llmandipandill

Oinari Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:29 pm
I need to catch up on my watching and reading.... I'm about 3 months behind!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:42 am
oh yea so i need to make my own naruto character to but its kinda hard can any of you help me out at all? sorry i'm pretty new to all this stuff  

llmandipandill

Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games